[KR Update] Professor J, the Alchemist Hero

Info about Mabinogi game updates from around the world.
OizenX

Re: [KR Update] Professor J, the Alchemist Hero

Post by OizenX »

Soluna wrote:
geosun wrote:does anyone know exactly how much we get compensated for crystals when they remove them?
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1720&start=20#p16450

*rapidly synths all arat crystals into shock crystals*

Moneyyyyy
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

In what form is this money compensated?
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Psy wrote:In what form is this money compensated?
Err... gold? You know... gold in game...
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

I kind of meant in what way, a check, a gold pouch, JUST gold which'll fill your temp inv a lot?
OizenX

Post by OizenX »

Thats a good question.

I dont want to log in and explode with gold.
Mackinz

Post by Mackinz »

Can someone explain to me how the Hydras summoned through Hydra Transmutation work?

I'm doing some translations, and it apparently adds an effect? Rank 9+ H.T. talks about reducing Magic Defense/Protection (I think). Is there anything else?
Yoruki

Post by Yoruki »

From looking at the videos and the info, I just think it's reduced M.Def/M.Prot and it does damage every few seconds of being summoned. The status effect stacks up to 5 times and the damage is based on Stamina.
Mackinz

Post by Mackinz »

Yoruki wrote:From looking at the videos and the info, I just think it's reduced M.Def/M.Prot and it does damage every few seconds of being summoned. The status effect stacks up to 5 times
Alright, thanks!
and the damage is based on Stamina.
...Is this an alchemy-in-general thing? If not, this is a pretty interesting observation.
Yoruki

Post by Yoruki »

Mackinz wrote:
Yoruki wrote:From looking at the videos and the info, I just think it's reduced M.Def/M.Prot and it does damage every few seconds of being summoned. The status effect stacks up to 5 times
Alright, thanks!
and the damage is based on Stamina.
...Is this an alchemy-in-general thing? If not, this is a pretty interesting observation.
I'm working on making the wiki page for Hydra Transmutation for you guys but I'll have to finish tomorrow.

With the Alchemy revamp all Alchemy skills will now have a damage formula based on either HP/MP/Stamina. If you dig up here I'm pretty sure you can find out more details if you're curious.
Mackinz

Post by Mackinz »

Yoruki wrote:I'm working on making the wiki page for Hydra Transmutation for you guys but I'll have to finish tomorrow.
Perhaps we can collaborate, then? I already have that typed up and ready to go but I'm finishing up Guard Cylinder Mastery before I submit all four (of which three are complete as far as I know).
With the Alchemy revamp all Alchemy skills will now have a damage formula based on either HP/MP/Stamina. If you dig up here I'm pretty sure you can find out more details if you're curious.
o 3o

I did not know this. This is awesome to learn.