[KR Update] Professor J, the Alchemist Hero

Info about Mabinogi game updates from around the world.
metricking

Re: [KR Update] Professor J, the Alchemist Hero

Post by metricking »

meh never planned on rebirthing with this card, i want a human alt but im 2 lazy to start all over so i just wanted know if i had to page hunt, if i did id just get with the druid talent since id probaly go for the int magic eventually, but shock is more of a pain so if i ever buy a card it will be an elite hero professor J. :D (this guy might end up as my main considering i dont see a very bright future for elves right now..)
OizenX

Post by OizenX »

Can you still use the talent though?

I mean without making a new character.
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

OizenX wrote:Can you still use the talent though?

I mean without making a new character.
If you use a "Zero" card you can rebirth or make a character into any of the three new zero talents, but it won't come with preranked skills.

If you use a "Hero" card, you can make a new character into any of the three new talents and it will come with some preranked skills and 1k total lvl. It comes with some unallocated AP. (You must have a preexisting char on the account that's 1.2k to use this card, I believe.)

If you use an "Elite Hero" card, it's the same as a hero card but with higher skill ranks, 2k total, and you must have a preexisting character with 2k total in order to make a new character with this card. This comes with more unallocated AP then Hero.

tldr; Zero Card is RB and create with no skill ranks added but you automatically get certain skills at rF. Hero and elite hero cards are create-only, not RB, and need preexisting chars as a requirement before making a new alt.

^Paraphrasing/summary of a previous post I'm too lazy to find atm.
OizenX

Post by OizenX »

I wonder if Guard Cylinders can be Spirit Weapons.

That actually make good use of how bad Spirit Cylinders are.
Kenero

Post by Kenero »

OizenX wrote:I wonder if Guard Cylinders can be Spirit Weapons.

That actually make good use of how bad Spirit Cylinders are.
Guard Cylinders are technically still "shields", so the answer is no.

Would be nice though.
Mackinz

Post by Mackinz »

So is there any skill tables for these yet?
Mackinz

Post by Mackinz »

I know people are excited and interested with the prospect of free weekly rebirths, but I'm still curious if there are tables for these new alchemy skills yet.

Things like stat improvements, stamina costs, AP costs... etc.?
geosun

Post by geosun »

does anyone know exactly how much we get compensated for crystals when they remove them?
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

geosun wrote:does anyone know exactly how much we get compensated for crystals when they remove them?
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1720&start=20#p16450
Yoruki

Post by Yoruki »

Mackinz wrote:I know people are excited and interested with the prospect of free weekly rebirths, but I'm still curious if there are tables for these new alchemy skills yet.

Things like stat improvements, stamina costs, AP costs... etc.?
Here you go: http://mabinogi.gameabout.com/skill/?sk=4&sk_id=65096

Use the auto translation on a google chrome browser and you'll be fine.