[KR Update] Professor J, the Alchemist Hero

Info about Mabinogi game updates from around the world.
Soluna

Re: [KR Update] Professor J, the Alchemist Hero

Post by Soluna »

P.S. I understand people want to share information they found and what not, but please do go back and revise mis-informed information. We do have the edit option here.
Kenero

Post by Kenero »

Soluna wrote:P.S. I understand people want to share information they found and what not, but please do go back and revise mis-informed information. We do have the edit option here.
Yea, I just got wind that it is a bug. I edited it.

Some of the Korean sites I read are pretty trollish. Some will claim a bug is legit just to keep it or others will say a legit skill use is OP because of frustrations over it (like how one claimed that puppetry's climactic crash hitting the enemy more than once is a bug).

I have to say I was fooled by the former. I clarified it and corrected my post. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Kenero wrote: I have to say I was fooled by the former. I clarified it and corrected my post. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Is okay, you should blame devCat for not testing the skills and release it with bugs, like how summon Hydra can make Shadow Realm Poles disappear :U...
Shuichiro

Post by Shuichiro »

Kenero wrote:

While it may not be OP, Alchemy is at least usable in Hard Missions now.

Though in this case it appears as a bug.

Whats the music in this Vid? :O
Ruutie

Post by Ruutie »

Soluna wrote: Because they changed the old alchemy system to not use anything other than the 4 base elemental crystals anymore, Magic Golems went extinct like they normally would when used up. I am not sure if the existing Magic Golem Crystals are recycled through the compensation, but I know things like Shock Crystals and Snow Golem Crystals are compensated as 2k each and the most I believe is Cloud crystal as 5k each.
Thanks for that answer Soluna.. was wondering for a while. Bye bye to big golem windmill! Taunt and AI seems more neat anyways.
Whats the music in this Vid? :O
I know, right?!
Armelle

Post by Armelle »

Shuichiro wrote:Whats the music in this Vid? :O
Ruutie

Post by Ruutie »

Armelle wrote: Music.
WOO. Thanks Armelle. :D
OizenX

Post by OizenX »

Soluna wrote:
Kenero wrote: While it may not be OP, Alchemy is at least usable in Hard Missions now.
Alchemy has always been "usable" in Hard Mission, it has not always been very "efficient".

And the video is a BUG, when force cancel golem summoning in elemental wave state you get unlimited elemental wave.
jjward13 wrote:Giving the versatile alchemy even more versatility. I'm actually impressed with this one devcat <3
Or the other way to view it is they given up on alchemy as a main and allow it to exist to the other style of combat as support, which... was what they always were anyway.
Ruutie wrote:
OizenX wrote:Say. I know this isnt entirely relevant but, what happens to Magic Golems? ._.
Good question.
Because they changed the old alchemy system to not use anything other than the 4 base elemental crystals anymore, Magic Golems went extinct like they normally would when used up. I am not sure if the existing Magic Golem Crystals are recycled through the compensation, but I know things like Shock Crystals and Snow Golem Crystals are compensated as 2k each and the most I believe is Cloud crystal as 5k each.
Kinda wish they used the visuals of Magic Golem for r1 golem g18.

Snow Golem is just a boring recolor. Oh well.
yumri

Post by yumri »

I hope this comes soon and like any projected data on when it will be released
jjward13

Post by jjward13 »

yumri wrote:I hope this comes soon and like any projected data on when it will be released
given we haven't even gotten g18 yet, I wouldn't count on it anytime soon