[KR] Dressroom Patch and Update

Info about Mabinogi game updates from around the world.
Kapra

Re: [Mabinogi-KR] Dressroom Patch and Update

Post by Kapra »

Sorry, black robe was too specific of a term. Though, since the storage is shared among all characters on an account, do all characters on an account also get the corresponding quest completions?
KeiAngilPark

[Mabinogi-KR] Dressroom Patch and Update

Post by KeiAngilPark »

Translated from the official announcement: http://mabinogi.nexon.com/C3/News/Notic ... Sn=4881247

Hello, this is Mabinogi.

Your own wonderful closet; a 'dress room' that allows your fashion items to
be collected has been updated!!

Because you heard about obtaining special titles from this as well, your heart may be racing to find out
more.

Not so fast though!
It's not a good idea trying to use the dress room's new features without knowing what to do, right?

I will now introduce you on how to maintain and use your dress room wisely ~

==================================================================================

My unique 'dress room'

• What is a dress room?
A dress room is a special area that allows you to view rarity of your clothing, dye your clothes, and seal
them after being collected.
Also, your character's hair style, hair color, or appearance can be changed through the use of Pons.

• Where can I find my own dress room?
Clicking on the 'dress room' menu button on the lower edge of the game's screen will open a window as
shown below, and then clicking on the [Open Dress Room] button will open the dress room window.

However, when your character is in a dungeon, shadow mission, trading with other players, in combat,
transformed, or using demigod skills, the dress room cannot be opened.

• How do I collect clothing for my dress room?
When there is a collectible item in your character's inventory, the collect button will be activated and
selecting the appropriate item will put the selected clothing into your dress room.

ImageImageImage

Items currently worn and items currently in the fashion slot can also be collected to the dress room.
However, items that cannot be shared within your account, irrepairable items, items with time limits,
items with a maximum durability of 0, and personalized items cannot be collected.

• Can I get my clothing back once I have collected it in my dress room?
When there is adequate inventory space in your character's inventory, the retrieve button will be
activated.

However, there will be a fee to retrieve your item. If you are unable to pay the fee, then you cannot get
your item back. To check how much it costs to retrieve your item, roll your mouse over the retrieve
button in the dress room window.
(The fee is identical to a bank transaction fee.)

• What are the stars next to the collected item?
It is a scale that shows how many of that item is collected in dress rooms.
This is aggregated per server. The more stars an item has, the rarer it is and the less it is collected in
other peoples' dress rooms.
These statistics are finalized after every server maintenance.
During the first week of implementation, the stars may not be displayed properly.

• How do I use the dye icon? Image
Clicking the icon while there is a dye ampoule present in your character's inventory will change your
mouse cursor's shape to that of a dye ampoule. If you click on a collected item that can be dyed, a
selection screen will open that prompts you to choose which part will be dyed and proceeds to the dye
window.

• What is the lock icon?Image
The lock icon has the function of sealing a collected item.
Clicking on the icon will change the mouse cursor's shape to that of a lock.
Selecting the desired item in your collection will lock that particular item for 30 days, and will
automatically revert to normal after these 30 days have passed.

ImageImage

Choose your items carefully, however, because once locked, the item will be difficult to retrieve.

• Where do I change my appearance?
You can find an icon of a person to the left of the dress room window.
Clicking that icon will display a list of options for selecting your character's appearance.

Dress room clothing collection quest
With the dress room update, a new clothing collection quest has also been updated.
When your accumulative level is over 300 and log in, you will receive the [Dress room collection] quest.
Go collect outfits for your dress room and earn special titles!!

|Things to Note|
* When the character's outfit is changed while the dress room is open, the changes will not be visible
to other players.

* The transaction fee that is charged when an item is retrieved is deducted from your character's
inventory.
* When premium service is used, item transactions will have priority towards the VIP inventory tab, and
your pet's inventory will not be recognized.
* Items that are limited by race or gender cannot be clicked.
* Items equipped by partners can be collected after a Partner Trade Unlock Potion has been applied.
* Skills, personas, and actions cannot be used while the dress room is open, and if attempting to
move, the window will close.
* The title 'Super Collector' will only be given when 1,000 or more clothing items are in your
dress room collection at one given time. Therefore, items that have been removed from the
collection will not count towards the requirements.
ferghus
Site Admin
Site Admin
IGN(s): Yoorah
Server: Ruairi, Mari

Post by ferghus »

Great translations, guys. :) I actually think this feature is a pretty good addition to the game. Collecting outfits is a big part of the game for many people, and this feature will finally make it feasible to do so without relying on an army of pets or mule characters for storage purposes.. which I always thought was a rather stupid aspect in this game.
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

So being able to use skills and actions while the dressroom is open is a glitch?
Kenero

Post by Kenero »

Psy wrote:So being able to use skills and actions while the dressroom is open is a glitch?
Yes.

It seems they got a few things to work out.
Yoruki

Post by Yoruki »

I really wish they would add to the patch and let us "save favorite outfits" to a maximum of 5 different category of items within one slot and let us hotkey that favorite.

That way my hotkey 1 could put on me my outfit 1 that consist of a dress, a pair of boots and a hat. Then my outfit 2 hotkey would bring my favorite robe and a pair of shoes.

They could limit the saved outfits to 5 that you can change at any given time. It would make it quick to switch between outfits! ^^