[KR] R.I.P Rebirth Cards - Free weekly rebirth

Info about Mabinogi game updates from around the world.
Armelle

Re: [KR] R.I.P Rebirth Cards - Free weekly rebirth

Post by Armelle »

dunno bout you guys, but i think this smells like it could be trouble.
i mean, they are probably going to implement something else we probably want to pay for if they aren't doing rebirths anymore...
OizenX

Post by OizenX »

I dont think rebirth cards are their top sellers.

I dont remember the last time I bought one This update could either be really good or really bad for the game. My main issue with it is that reaching end game is going to take like a month. They really need to make this game harder.
Sen

Post by Sen »

Daakun wrote:Actually, hold on a second here; just saw a post elsewhere that has me curious. If freebirthing can't adjust age, you'll eventually hit 25 and not get age-based stats on level up at all.
Also, good luck wearing that nice age restricted jackal/raccoon cub set.
I'm quite sure that by default you will be rebirthed to age 17; just an educated guess.
metricking

Post by metricking »

OizenX wrote:I dont think rebirth cards are their top sellers.

I dont remember the last time I bought one This update could either be really good or really bad for the game. My main issue with it is that reaching end game is going to take like a month. They really need to make this game harder.
lol, i cant remeber how many times ive said this game has gotten too easy, i think i started saying that in g9 when alchemy came out, then i really said the game got too easy with the release of the aoe pets, remember back in the day dealing with aggro was ur primary focus, but now who cares what aggros you when you can just summon an ice dragon to freeze everything, or a numbus to put everything to sleep, and end game in a month is a huge exaggeration, lets just say end game is level 2000, and assuming that u get to lvl 100 every week b4 u rebirth (which isnt likely at low total levels when u cant do the good grinding missions) it would take you 20 weeks to do that, 20 x 7 = 140 days, but sometimes nexon messes up the servers so u cant do missions or ur lagging 2 much, which in the NA server will be often with those weekly updates, so id say add about 20 days to that for the lag alone, so 160 days, then the fun events you might want to do, or the afk events like the fishing ones, id say add another 20 days for those, so 180 days, there are so many things that go against this logic (if you can even call it that) but yeah...
Last edited by metricking on Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KeiAngilPark

Post by KeiAngilPark »

It already wasn't hard for people that paid for their rebirths.
KeiAngilPark

Post by KeiAngilPark »

Sen wrote:
Daakun wrote:Actually, hold on a second here; just saw a post elsewhere that has me curious. If freebirthing can't adjust age, you'll eventually hit 25 and not get age-based stats on level up at all.
Also, good luck wearing that nice age restricted jackal/raccoon cub set.
I'm quite sure that by default you will be rebirthed to age 17; just an educated guess.
In my post, it is mentioned that the adjustment of age is possible through rebirths.
OizenX

Post by OizenX »

KeiAngilPark wrote:

It already wasn't hard for people that paid for their rebirths.
Its already not hard for people who dont pay for rebirths either.

This game got really easy for everyone. I laugh when people post they're still having trouble with it.
Armelle

Post by Armelle »

well aware
i'm more implying if they are removing something-they will likely replace it with something more appealing.
wich can be good or bad.
metricking

Post by metricking »

Armelle wrote:
well aware
i'm more implying if they are removing something-they will likely replace it with something more appealing.
wich can be good or bad.
so more pay2win content like these titles from the gacha?
OizenX

Post by OizenX »

metricking wrote:
Armelle wrote:
well aware
wich can be good or bad.
so more pay2win content like these titles from the gacha?
I think pre-ranked skill cards seem to be the latest fad.

I expect more Hero cards.