[KR] R.I.P Rebirth Cards - Free weekly rebirth

Info about Mabinogi game updates from around the world.
Sky

Re: [KR] R.I.P Rebirth Cards - Free weekly rebirth

Post by Sky »

Soluna wrote:
Armelle wrote: so like, how would you go lower than the age you actually are?
APTX4869
I get this reference. !!!!!
OizenX

Post by OizenX »

I knew this would happen when the exp curve was dropped.

The issue with mabi's current system, is that its very easy to reach lv one hundered in an hour or two.

For users who dont want to pay to rebirth, this makes an issue. One day of progress, 3 weeks of nothing. Really slows the game down, which causes people to stop playing.
Zeo

Post by Zeo »

.......I don't like the sound of this.

I know more details will come but I hope they don't f**k it up. I constantly switches between gender, and I know players like to use different ages too.
metricking

Post by metricking »

Daakun wrote:Actually, hold on a second here; just saw a post elsewhere that has me curious. If freebirthing can't adjust age, you'll eventually hit 25 and not get age-based stats on level up at all.
Also, good luck wearing that nice age restricted jackal/raccoon cub set.
dont forget about the age restricted clothes like selina sexy bare (which is what im wearing most the time Y.Y)
OizenX

Post by OizenX »

Zeo wrote:.......I don't like the sound of this.

I know more details will come but I hope they don't f**k it up. I constantly switches between gender, and I know players like to use different ages too.
Could just add those things to the pon shop.
Kenero

Post by Kenero »

Post of the original GM was updated.

You can freely select your age and city upon rebirth. Dunno if this means you can RB to any city or specifically example, humans only choose Tir or Qilla.

Cosmeics can be changed via the Dressroom section.

You pay in pons.
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

3 Words: I Hate Pons.

Never bought one, never will buy any.

And you can probably see the trend coming already with the hero outfit being in cash shop outfit bags. So I guess you can assume prem and basic cards are really going be gone and future outfit will be in direct cash shops. I guess that make sense...
Sky

Post by Sky »

just hope people will pay for the game ;~;
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

Also, the AP potions (thought most servers didn't get this?) and titles/prefix titles will probably all be gach-only now, or come with pets, like Cheetahs. Unless they plan on selling them with the Outfit Bags.

But ya, they made item bags free and weekly rebirths free, I hope they know what they're doing.

Edit: They also kept throwing out free dyes left and right in the fishing event, not to mention adding a bunch of design contest clothing there instead of a gachapon. And if they did keep the same "choose which town to rebirth in" system, that means every player, paying or not, will get free fixed dyes in a weekly rebirth. ALSO they released free weekly dye gachapons every three days if you do Saga episodes in NA. (And if all ten episodes give those coupons, and they're all daily, that means 3 dyes a day once they're all out.)
KeiAngilPark

Post by KeiAngilPark »

Translated from: http://mabinogi.nexon.com/C3/News/Notic ... 307&page=1

Hello, this is Mabinogi.

With the July 11th update in Thursday,
Mabinogi's rebirth will be able to be used once a week free of charge.

Weekly rebirths that has been provided through the cash shop will now become free weekly rebirths.

After the rebirth method is changed,
weekly rebirths can be done without a character card.
(When rebirthing for free, age & level can be reset)

As the rebirth system has changed,
Basic Character Cards and Premium Character Cards(human/elf/giant) will no longer be on sale
as of July 11th.

After the sale ends,
any owned character cards will only be used to 'create' characters.

As we are aware that after these changes are applied,
there are going to be players that will demand a refund for their purchases and we are preparing in
that regard, so we will post a separate announcement
regarding this issue.

※ Things to note
- Please wait for an additional announcement regarding additional products required in purchased rebirths.
- We plan to contiune the sale of Zero/Hero/Elite Hero Character Cards.
These character cards can be used to create new characters.
- We have trouble helping players with 'Character Card for Rebirths' obtained from events and etc.,
and therefore we recommend that you use these before the July 11th maintenance.

We will further explain the changed rebirth system and new items required
for rebirthing through a future announcement.

These changes are to provide a better service to you,
and we will do our best as to prevent difficulties in playing the game.

Thank you.
Last edited by KeiAngilPark on Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.