[KR Update] Mabinogi Dream

Info about Mabinogi game updates from around the world.
Kapra

Re: [KR Update] Mabinogi Dream

Post by Kapra »

Darkelourd wrote:
Psy wrote:
Soluna wrote:Peaca/Coill Advanced Dungeon:
New advanced dungeon with area 2~4x bigger than existing Uladh Dungeon with new monsters and Bosses.
Wait, so they're skipping Coill Basic and Intermediate and going straight to Advanced?
They've done it before. See Fiodh (no Basic), Rabbie (no Int), Barri (no Int), and Math (no Basic or Int).
Siren is Intermediate. And you're right but I was really hoping they'd make basic the new hard boss so they could make intermediate and advanced even harder later on.
Darkelourd

Post by Darkelourd »

Psy wrote:
Spoiler: show
Darkelourd wrote:
Psy wrote:
Soluna wrote:Peaca/Coill Advanced Dungeon:
New advanced dungeon with area 2~4x bigger than existing Uladh Dungeon with new monsters and Bosses.
Wait, so they're skipping Coill Basic and Intermediate and going straight to Advanced?
They've done it before. See Fiodh (no Basic), Rabbie (no Int), Barri (no Int), and Math (no Basic or Int).
Siren is Intermediate. And you're right but I was really hoping they'd make basic the new hard boss so they could make intermediate and advanced even harder later on.
Siren is Rundal, not Rabbie.
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

Sorry, misread, didn't know Rabbie was missing Int.
Ayalon

Post by Ayalon »

Kenero wrote:
Tropa wrote:A short Summery

Flameburst
• 0.80% of your current HP is added to base damage

Frozenblast
• Deal's 0.60% of your current Stamina
Are these numbers correct? I mean I can't calculate out it if its good as a damage boost XD... but while others get 15%, 30% etc. these just get 0.8% , 0.6%?? It seems so tiny. XD Isn't it 0.8x damage bonus what is 80%? It seems a bit too much on the other hand but I don't know. XD So?
Kenero

Post by Kenero »

Ayalon wrote:
Kenero wrote:
Tropa wrote:A short Summery

Flameburst
• 0.80% of your current HP is added to base damage

Frozenblast
• Deal's 0.60% of your current Stamina
Are these numbers correct? I mean I can't calculate out it if its good as a damage boost XD... but while others get 15%, 30% etc. these just get 0.8% , 0.6%?? It seems so tiny. XD Isn't it 0.8x damage bonus what is 80%? It seems a bit too much on the other hand but I don't know. XD So?
Remember Flame Burst is a skill that loads 5 times and hits 5 times... so small increase is a lot.
Ayalon

Post by Ayalon »

I see. I hope so because I have a giant alchemist and I won't have that much mana for water cannon. I'm a barrier spikes/water cannon type now XD...nvm... and also...shock will be so cool but it's mana type too damn. :/ What about frozen blast damage? Not like it needs a lot but will it hit once or is it somekind of continous damage?
MabiFan1927

Post by MabiFan1927 »

Kama wrote:Image
It's just too similar...
ikr? and i havent even played Skyward Sword that much :shock: