[KR Update] Master Chef, Coill Peaca Advanced and More.

Info about Mabinogi game updates from around the world.
Mackinz

Re: [KR Update] Master Chef, Coill Peaca Advanced and More.

Post by Mackinz »

Psy wrote:
Mackinz wrote:Are the training requirements, ap costs and stat bonuses out yet? I want to put them up on the wiki.
This is DEFINITELY too soon to put it on the wiki. O .o Let it be out for at least a a week or two, much less the day it came out in Korea.
But its a future skill. Why do I have to wait until the future to put it in the future skills?
Kenero

Post by Kenero »

Guys...

Apparently, there may be a new Anime x Mabinogi promotion.

I don't want to say which anime Mabinogi will have a crossover... but... a small hint is

So
Accepted
Only

So, if anyone gets the new hint of the new mabinogi anime promotion, let me know. =)
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

Mackinz wrote:
Psy wrote:
Mackinz wrote:Are the training requirements, ap costs and stat bonuses out yet? I want to put them up on the wiki.
This is DEFINITELY too soon to put it on the wiki. O .o Let it be out for at least a a week or two, much less the day it came out in Korea.
But its a future skill. Why do I have to wait until the future to put it in the future skills?
. . .Are you seriously reading what you just wrote?. . . Either way, lets leave this argument off mabidata.
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Kenero wrote:Apparently, there may be a new Anime x Mabinogi promotion.
Anime xross over never hits NA and probably never will. (Vocaloid is NOT Anime.)
Mackinz wrote:I want to put them up on the wiki.
I don't serve the wiki, I don't serve anyone, I am not required to post. I post things when I feel like it.

I am certain Wiki have these type of package information and even if you don't you can find it on major Mabinogi information sites such as GA and MT and A4E4 and YYDZH and BAHA and many many more.
Yoruki

Post by Yoruki »

Soluna [Bot] wrote:
Yoruki wrote:*Points To Karis Wizard Suit* You never know although I kinda guessed it... :/
You can wear it when men can wear Succubus Dress. =w= d
Elatha Suit. You guy's wings made me mad jealous for years...can't for for incubus wings to hit up NA! Now gimme a female vampire suit now!
Kenero wrote:Guys...

I don't want to say which anime Mabinogi will have a crossover... but... a small hint is

So
Accepted
Only

So, if anyone gets the new hint of the new mabinogi anime promotion, let me know. =)
OMG! People are gonna litteraly go nuts if this happen. You can expect too much raging if this doesn't come to NA seeing how this anime got way too popular over here...So long black alchemist coats... xD
Dinshade

Post by Dinshade »

Kenero wrote:Guys...

So
Accepted
Only

Hundred bucks says humans get most benefits from it.
ferghus
Site Admin
Site Admin
IGN(s): Yoorah
Server: Ruairi, Mari

Post by ferghus »

Mabi x SAO would be pretty cool. Unfortunately, I don't think getting a license for it here would be feasible here in NA. Who knows, maybe they'll release similar items here with different names and perhaps slightly tweaked, like they did with the commerce partner.
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Yoorah wrote:similar items here with different names and perhaps slightly tweaked, like they did with the commerce partner.
Yes, along with those Elune Fashion Outfits and Cirno etc... that seem more feasible.
OizenX

Post by OizenX »

I misread OP as Master Chief.

Armelle

Post by Armelle »

Kenero wrote: I don't want to say which anime Mabinogi will have a crossover... but... a small hint is
as if there weren't enough toad's running around.