[KR Update] Master Chef, Coill Peaca Advanced and More.

Info about Mabinogi game updates from around the world.
Kapra

Re: [KR Update] Master Chef, Coill Peaca Advanced and More.

Post by Kapra »

Yoruki wrote:
Soluna [Bot] wrote:
Yoruki wrote:*Points To Karis Wizard Suit* You never know although I kinda guessed it... :/
You can wear it when men can wear Succubus Dress. =w= d
Elatha Suit. You guy's wings made me mad jealous for years...can't for for incubus wings to hit up NA! Now gimme a female vampire suit now!
True, but nobody looks at Elatha and thinks "Oh, he looks fashionable." They think "Why would a demonic guy wear that nerdy suit? > .>" Everyone wants the actual Incubus suit. (That isn't a tailless cripple like Elatha! D=) But I agree, they could have made a female version of the vampire suit. I'd be optimistic and saying "Maybe they're saving the Vampiress for another update!" but I doubt it. =\ And even then, it would probably be very illicit looking like all recent clothing (female master chef in particular has shorts shorter than her apron, I remember when people thought it was unfit for female to wear pants instead of a dress. . . Not that I'm that old).
Daakun

Post by Daakun »

Hey, until the Kagamine Rin set, I was sad the only female sets with actual shorts were the Lileas one (good luck affording that) Coy Quilt Wear, (which has long sleeves to go with the shorts for much WHY) and a few older sets (like Terks' Tank Top and Shorts) that are blocky as heck and don't even have arms that connect to the torso.
Kama

Post by Kama »

Daakun wrote:Hey, until the Kagamine Rin set, I was sad the only female sets with actual shorts were the Lileas one (good luck affording that) Coy Quilt Wear, (which has long sleeves to go with the shorts for much WHY) and a few older sets (like Terks' Tank Top and Shorts) that are blocky as heck and don't even have arms that connect to the torso.
Flamerider?
Syrentus

Post by Syrentus »

Hm, one interesting thing I noticed in her inventory is that she has Magic Golem Crystals. (Bag with the bullets.) This may or may not be news, I just hadn't seen ANY confirmation on if these specific crystals would still exists past the balance update. So that's at least something. I'm pumped for cooking though, more support ftw! :D
Kama

Post by Kama »

Am I the only one who thinks that's WAY too many moongates and mana tunnels?
Zeo

Post by Zeo »

Kama wrote:Am I the only one who thinks that's WAY too many moongates and mana tunnels?
I kinda agreed. Dungeon moongates and Belvast moongates are reasonable though.

But what upset me is that they're making moon gates and mana tunnels function for all days now.

Way to kill the storyline about them, DevCat.
ferghus
Site Admin
Site Admin
IGN(s): Yoorah
Server: Ruairi, Mari

Post by ferghus »

I'm cool with them. It's practical.
Story-wise, they could say scholars have discovered a way to make them work better, or something. Not to mention that story line consistency has never been Mabinogi's strong side. :P
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Very lackluster update though seeing how the new dungeon is basically mix of existing monsters with just a new boss, kinda expected more...

And the bosses are also pretty lame... it doesn't really use the combat system to the fullest when you are just whacking something that floats/walk around.
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

Zeo wrote:
Kama wrote:Am I the only one who thinks that's WAY too many moongates and mana tunnels?
I kinda agreed. Dungeon moongates and Belvast moongates are reasonable though.

But what upset me is that they're making moon gates and mana tunnels function for all days now.

Way to kill the storyline about them, DevCat.
Storyline wise, Mana Tunnels had no story. And Moon Gates were explained in that the druids MOVED the moon fragments there (from their landing spots, such as the ones in housing areas). So it's not unreasonable to think they're still trying to make more moon gates for convenience of travel. If this was the real world, they would do the same thing. On the other hand, moon gates are activated by high mana in the air. We can explain that with pollution! Though I hate that kind of speculation.
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

Soluna [Bot] wrote:Image
Do you know much about this weapon and the other dual knife?