[KR Update] Treasure Hunter

Info about Mabinogi game updates from around the world.
Yoruki

[KR Update] Treasure Hunter

Post by Yoruki »

Source: http://mabinogi.nexon.com/C3/News/Event ... 521&page=1
http://mabinogi.nexon.com/event/2013080 ... roject.asp#
http://mabinogi.nexon.com/C3/News/Event ... 522&page=1
http://mabinogi.gameabout.com/news/view ... ws_id=2366

The talent is a mix of gunner, merchant and aventurer.

Added info:

Exploration Mastery (Life skill)
Total AP needed 111
Total added stats 15 mana, 47 HP, 62 Will and 16 luck
Effect: Boosts the exp gained for: Fighting monsters while exploring, Finding ruins with L-rods, Sketching ruins, Doing exploration quests.

Artifact Restoration (Life skill)
Total AP needed 141
Total added stat 16 MP and 25 Luck
Effect: Allows the restoration of artifacts, Increases the value of artifacts, Increases the chance of successfully restoring an artifact, decreases the cost of restoring an artifact and decreases cooldown of the skill.

Emergency Escape (Combat skill)
Total AP needed 112
Total added stats 15 Dex and 25 Will
Effect: Turns the user into a transformation that allows them to not be attacked by monsters, Increases the time the user can stay hidden, decreases skill cool down.

New version of Iria dungeons will be available only to the players with r6 or above Exploration Mastery. Those dungeon seem to have puzzle? elements to them. In those dungeons players can find artifacts that they can restore to receive exp and gold. Exploration level cap is now raised to 50.

ImageNew Dual Gun Weapon: Oracle Sun Road Colt

Treasure Hunter weapon was found during the expedition. In no historical record of remaining weapons were unearthed, the current shooter with dual guns and they are equipped with the same power. Boyeoteu difficult at first and for a long time to restore artifacts and restore emotional skills Treasure Hunter with excellent fully restored after a long, long time and now it is not difficult to use.

Attack speed: Fast speeds down five other
Bullet: 36 shots loaded
Injury rate: 5-40
Damage: 1-30 (Production Engineering from the pop up options 6-50 )
Balance: 15 (Production Engineering from the pop up option 25)
Critical: 10 (Production Engineering from the pop up option 20)
Durability: 12 (Production Engineering from the pop up option 22)
Range: 800

Upgrades:

Adding one liner (skill 20/15, 000 gold)
Attack +1 Maximum
possible upgrade 0-3 회째
----------------------------- -
add two liners (skill 30/20, 000 gold)
Maximum Critical Damage +2 -1
Upgrade 1 ~ third time possible
------------------------ -------
additional 3 wire (skill 35/30, 000 gold)
Maximum Critical Damage +3 -2
Upgrades 2 ~ third time possible
------------------- ------------
Add liner 4 (skill 40/32 000 gold)
Maximum Critical Damage +5 -3
third time possible to upgrade 3 ~
-------------- -----------------
craftsmen remodeling (rating 100/35, 000 gold)
???
Upgrades 4 ~ is in fourth
-------------- -----------------
Sun Road colt jewelry repair 1 (rating 100/15, 000 Gold / Star Sapphire Spinel 1cm 2cm 3cm diamond above)
up to the amount of xanthan +5
jewelry upgrade 0-0 hoejjae possible
-------------------------------
Not special modifications

Last edited by Yoruki on Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:25 am, edited 5 times in total.
Mackinz

Re: [KR Update] Treasure Hunter

Post by Mackinz »

Just today I was thinking how appropriate the Merchantile talent would be for a treasure hunter.

Glad to see it's out now. Any information on the skills? Anything translated from the images?
Yoruki

Post by Yoruki »

Mackinz wrote:Just today I was thinking how appropriate the Merchantile talent would be for a treasure hunter.

Glad to see it's out now. Any information on the skills? Anything translated from the images?
The images are just about the events: Hero clothing bag and x2 adventure and mercantile skills training. Someone would need to test it out but I don't have access to korean mabi. :/
Ayalon

Post by Ayalon »

I'm so excited D:
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

Wait, so it's for SURE gunslinger or are we assuming that because (s)he uses a gun? (The Druid, Merlin, uses Knuckles and he is not a fighter.)
Ayalon

Post by Ayalon »

Psy wrote:Wait, so it's for SURE gunslinger or are we assuming that because (s)he uses a gun? (The Druid, Merlin, uses Knuckles and he is not a fighter.)
You're right. I think he is not a gunslinger. I don't understand korean but you can clearly see on the 2nd image.. the part where you see the skills and a big "x2".... There are only Adventurer and Merchant skills.
Daakun

Post by Daakun »

Why does he have a tan in one but not the other? >_>
Yoruki

Post by Yoruki »

Ayalon wrote:
Psy wrote:Wait, so it's for SURE gunslinger or are we assuming that because (s)he uses a gun? (The Druid, Merlin, uses Knuckles and he is not a fighter.)
You're right. I think he is not a gunslinger. I don't understand korean but you can clearly see on the 2nd image.. the part where you see the skills and a big "x2".... There are only Adventurer and Merchant skills.
*sigh* it has a date next to the 2x if you'd be observant you'd see it's an event.

[Updated main post]
Mackinz

Post by Mackinz »

Oh, sweet. There's the icons for the skills. Any idea what they do?
Yoruki

Post by Yoruki »

Mackinz wrote:Oh, sweet. There's the icons for the skills. Any idea what they do?
o.e I've just added the updated main post tag to avoid this. Look before posting ppl!