[KR Update] Treasure Hunter

Info about Mabinogi game updates from around the world.
Ayalon

Re: [KR Update] Treasure Hunter

Post by Ayalon »

Yoruki wrote:
*sigh* it has a date next to the 2x if you'd be observant you'd see it's an event.

Oh I see.
Yoruki wrote:New version of Iria dungeons will be available only to the players with active treasure hunter talent.
I don't know... I'm still not a fan of this. Why not who have active adventurer talent?... Now there will be dunegons that you can access only if you pay....
The skills are fun btw :3 and mooooreee luuuck!!! XD
Kama

Post by Kama »

Mackinz wrote:Oh, sweet. There's the icons for the skills. Any idea what they do?
The third icon is similar to play dead except that it has a chance to lose aggro automatically like elf hide. The higher rank it is, the higher the chance to lose aggro, otherwise you don't lose aggro and keep on taking hits.
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

Daakun wrote:Image

Why does he have a tan in one but not the other? >_>
The tan is NOT the weird part.
Ayalon wrote:
Yoruki wrote:New version of Iria dungeons will be available only to the players with active treasure hunter talent.
Actually, you are able to find Woc Dungeon by having r6 exploration mastery, it's just that having treasure hunter talent lets you learn the skill faster. (Not that it matters, since you can get exploration mastery by just equipping an L-Rod, but the Hero/Elite Hero versions of this talent can probably help a new character [not an existing char] skip to a higher rank of exploration mastery faster.)
Yoruki

Post by Yoruki »

ok thanks I'll edit that part on the main post :3

Also another weird part of that Hero is that it's a human female in the first image of the game character. o.e They just can't pick a gender/race/skin color for this character. >w<

Can anyone find more info about the Oracle Sun Road Colt? I'd love to know what other talent it lets you use although I suspect transformation...
Also it's craftable at r2 Hillwen Engineering.

[Main Post Updated with Gun Stats]
Ayalon

Post by Ayalon »

Sounds much better. I couldn't imagine a content like that only accessible with a char card. Those guns are so cool btw. I'm not sure about the outfits. XD Especially beacuse I really miss an "expolartion" hat. Something like the elf girl art had... But as I see the elf girl art had a much better outfit too...nvm :/ Maybe they wanted a "less cool but more comfortable for exploration" outfit.
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Yoruki wrote: Can anyone find more info about the Oracle Sun Road Colt? I'd love to know what other talent it lets you use although I suspect transformation...
Nope, is L Rod + Gun.

They did add a +30 dmg magic bullet for the guns though so.. haha... still waiting for Origin Bullets.
Daakun

Post by Daakun »

Finally, all the hassle of having to hit tab when my exploration chest summons monsters is over! :p
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Daakun wrote:Finally, all the hassle of having to hit tab when my exploration chest summons monsters is over! :p
The dungeon chests give out 50K explore exp artifacts too if you are lucky, and the Treasure Dungeon are consist of 1 Starting room, 2 Puzzle Rooms, and 1 Boss Rooms,
where if you solve the puzzle correctly you get to have 3 chests in the end room.

Old Ruin Dungeons also give out artifact boxes that give out item can be traded for explore exp as well.
Yoruki

Post by Yoruki »

Soluna [Bot] wrote:
Yoruki wrote: Can anyone find more info about the Oracle Sun Road Colt? I'd love to know what other talent it lets you use although I suspect transformation...
Nope, is L Rod + Gun.

They did add a +30 dmg magic bullet for the guns though so.. haha... still waiting for Origin Bullets.
Glad ur back with the info! ^^ I'm a little dissapointed though that it's only L Rods but I'm sure I'll find it useful then.
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Yoruki wrote:Glad ur back with the info! ^^ I'm a little dissapointed though that it's only L Rods but I'm sure I'll find it useful then.
I wasn't under the impression I told anyone I was going away, but I was going to due to people not following certain rules and what not.
So yes, I was not visiting the sites the entire week and wasn't going to post any more information, I don't believe that will really matter though.

And for the record:
No, I don't really care about the public or the community, I am not sharing information to "help" or to get "credits" that I have no use for. Plus these information can always be found on other sites as well.

I "do certain things" because I have the belief that is the "right thing" to do. [s](You can any imps and they will tell you stubborn I am on certain issues)[/s]

And here's the Gameabout video on the Treasure Dungeons:

The bosses have tons of HP and attack, make sure to use poison to help out.

Personally I kind hoped there's a whip weapon for this class... or in game.