[JP] Mabinogi x SAO officially announced

Info about Mabinogi game updates from around the world.
Soluna

Re: [JP] Mabinogi x SAO officially announced

Post by Soluna »

Because someone asked so...

Yes, the 2nd titles are from before Merlin updates, so the +10 Magic Atk is actually +40 Magic Atk.
Armelle

Post by Armelle »

i-its not like i like sao or anything...!
but how do you get lizbeths outfit i'm too lazy to read the thread entirely.
in during gachas
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

In JP, Lizabeth was in gachapons I believe. In KR it was released in a Bag. But KR did things weird.

First week or so, you could buy all four bags together in one purchase, four bags for the price of three, and you can't open the bags until the week was up.

For the rest of the event, each bag was sold individually, but Lizabeth's bag wasn't for sale anymore. The bundle was changed to three bags for the price of two.

In KR, both of Kirito's swords came with his bag, Felix's weapon and shield came with his bag, and Asuna's rapier came with her bag. Lizabeth was just her clothing. They also came with Wigs in KR I think.
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Armelle wrote:i-its not like i like sao or anything...!
but how do you get lizbeths outfit i'm too lazy to read the thread entirely.
in during gachas
It should be in cash shop clothing bag, there will be bundle for all 4, Kirito + Asuna + Heathcliff + Lisbeth bag or Kirito + Heathcliff or Asuna + Lisbeth or single Asuna amd single Kirito. The bag should include the wig, the outfit and the weapons. The bundle will be limited time. The SAO Kirito and SAO Asuna title is bundled to the bag upon open, not in coupon form. For Kirito's 2 swords, the switching to aux weapon it will be on the back instead on the side like other 1hand swords. The Lisbeth and Heathcliff bag will also give 2nd title similar to the dungeon event so if you purchase it you can skip collecting ticket for the 2 titles.

The items in gacha will be the ALO Wings 4 types, ALO Asuna Wig, ALO Asuna Outfit, Floor Enchants and the Navigation Support YUI which give the support functions and lots of passes and passes and passes and... junks.

The dungeon event is for 2nd titles and custom combo cards and revival/recover item (Solo only with reduced length, but mob is same level as respective dungeons). The pneuma flower can revive party member at full HP. You can also trade for crystal bags to store recovery crystals similar to SAO. The rare item is the GM Key Card dropped from monster which you can exchange for any prize on the reward list, but you can forget this exists (it will help you hunt it easier). Crystal bag will be 2x2 open to 7x4, can only store the recovery crystal and potions, flower is 2x1, crystals are 1x1, and heals from 50~1000 and cures poison.

The Fishing event you have to fish certain size fish and give to Nishda to exchange for rewards like fishing training potion and what not. There's also Swimsuit boxes that you can fish up which can give the See-Through Swim Suit and other swimsuits (The ones in Dressing Room before it got scrapped) and Asuna's Sandwich and Ragout Bunny Stew.

The Crystal collecting event is basically collect Dragon Dung while Kirito solo White Dragon, rewards are like Refine Potion, Blacksmith Potion, Platinum Hammer, Gold Hammer, life skill materials and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots recovery crystals at random.

The 3 event start at different times and span out over the course so plan accordingly.
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Fishing memo:

Quest have 4 types:
99cm or below lung fish x5
101~130cm lung fish x5
131~165cm lung fish x3
166~199cm lung fish x3

Quest reset at 00:00 every real day.

*Actual fish size in system has 2 decimal place. 100.99 will display as 101, but won't be accepted.