[JP] Mabinogi x SAO officially announced

Info about Mabinogi game updates from around the world.
OizenX

Re: [JP] Mabinogi x SAO officially announced

Post by OizenX »

Them Cape physics on the costumes look amazing.
Except these sort of things always cause a huge contrast with existing coats, making them look stiff as hell.

And the Heathcliff items just look lazily made.
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

OizenX wrote:Them Cape physics on the costumes look amazing.
Except these sort of things always cause a huge contrast with existing coats, making them look stiff as hell.

Yes, movable cape please...
Armelle

Post by Armelle »

tfw actual current game items will never have these physics...;_;
not like there are many outfits with capes i guess, reminds me that reminias was supposed to have a cape though...

and sheesh those enchants
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Armelle wrote:and sheesh those enchants
Is okay, they all come on gathering knives, but it makes many melee weapon able to have pierce levels =3=/.

Hooray celebration~
Darkelourd

Post by Darkelourd »

Those titles are crazy, those enchants are crazy, and those wings are going to be EVERYWHERE.

At first, I thought that it would calm down after a few months like the Vocaloid stuff if it came stateside. I mean, there's still a lot of people with the hairstyles or haircolors, myself included, but it's not terribly common to see somebody wearing one of the outfits anymore. But those are wings, man. They're never going to go away.

On a side note, does "Ignore stacking" on the enchants mean "Enchant enabled regardless of rank limit?" And is 48 Floors supposed to have it as well?
OizenX

Post by OizenX »

Armelle wrote:tfw actual current game items will never have these physics...;_;
not like there are many outfits with capes i guess, reminds me that reminias was supposed to have a cape though...

and sheesh those enchants
There are tons of stiff long coat items. Alchemist suit, Leymore, Kaito, ect.

Makes me wonder what the Kirito costume looks like when its in a running animation. Cause right now those sorts of clothing clip through everything.
Armelle

Post by Armelle »

Darkelourd wrote: But those are wings, man. They're never going to go away.
least they don't look any less ridiculous than the wings we already have i guess.
guess thats just how i feel about wings in general though, shoulda stayed on paladins and gods/monsters.
OizenX wrote: There are tons of stiff long coat items. Alchemist suit, Leymore, Kaito, ect.
well i did say capes but i guess theres that kinda thing also.

and mabinogi doesn't so much have physics as it does have animations tied to things giving the illusion it does.
so they'd have to like, redo every article of clothing in the game with its own animations.
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Armelle wrote:well i did say capes

Heathcliff: I heard capes!
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Darkelourd wrote: On a side note, does "Ignore stacking" on the enchants mean "Enchant enabled regardless of rank limit?" And is 48 Floors supposed to have it as well?
Yes, Yes, I typo'd.
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

Soluna [Bot] wrote: "56 Floors"
R3 Prefix
1 Hand Weapon
Defense 1: Str, +50~60
Evasion 1: AttMax, +20~35
Crit, +10%
Pierce Level +2
Personalize
Ignore Stacking
Repair Cost increase

"67 Floors"
R4 Suffix
2 Hand Weapon
Assualt Slash 1: AttMax, +30~40
Counter Attack 1: Str, +15~20
Evasion 1: Will, +20
Pierce Level +3
Personalize
Ignore Stacking
Repair Cost increase
Wonder if Pierce Level Stack in dual wield...
ANOTHER enchant impossible due to evasion not being uncapped?. . . Tldr, 48 floors is better short term than 56 floors (56 being better long term arguable depends on how much damage str adds to your weapon type), but 56 floors gives 1 more piercing level so that might also be a factor to consider, despite the no extra damage.