[KR Update] Limited time only: Wonder Boxes

Info about Mabinogi game updates from around the world.
Soluna

Re: [KR Update] Limited time only: Wonder Boxes

Post by Soluna »

Actually, I think I may have missed a few 0s, so both are 1mil.
Ebrithil

Post by Ebrithil »

Waaaa. That's silly. The only prizes even worth those amounts are the cash rewards and maybe the piano and enchant protection.
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

Ebrithil wrote:Waaaa. That's silly. The only prizes even worth those amounts are the cash rewards and maybe the piano and enchant protection.
Remember that:
*In terms of gold, 100k in NA Ruairi (for example) is equivalent to 1mil in KR Lute.
*Ducats are a LOT easier to get in KR than NA because in NA, nobody commerces unless they're in groups. #1 rule in commerce, multiple people buying from the same town and selling at the same town is accelerated deflation. Also, the lack of people commercing (individual or not) also doesn't really raise the prices either.
OizenX

Post by OizenX »

We all know it'll cost 2,500 NX when it hits NA.
Sky

Post by Sky »

Psy wrote:in NA, nobody commerces unless they're in groups.
wtf is this shet
Daakun

Post by Daakun »

I actually kinda miss when there were bot swarms doing commerce; they only ran the cheap stuff, which made it hella easy to rake in the ducats with higher-end goods.
jofdeath

Post by jofdeath »

Daakun wrote:I actually kinda miss when there were bot swarms doing commerce; they only ran the cheap stuff, which made it hella easy to rake in the ducats with higher-end goods.
man i loved the 25k for like the 3rd item for only going 2 or 3 towns away.
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

Going 2~3 towns away would take at least 10 minutes. 25/10=2.5k a minute, which is not as good as going one town in most cases.
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Stay on topic please.
hen937

Post by hen937 »

In tarlach there is far less then before but with the current commence reforges they have become more popular. Honesty though it was good to do commencing because of the fact that my guild can work together to save each others goods. Good team building mission.