The Drama Iria 2: is now available! Similar to season 1, all episodes are released on a weekly basis. You do not need to complete Season 1 to start Season 2. It's free to start and to replay it costs 2,970 Gold. Unlimited amount of replays are permitted each day. The rewards listed are KR specific, the rewards may get modified upon NA release as NA had a different prize/saga system than KR did for season 1. So take the rewards listed with a grain of salt. First run through you cannot skip cutscenes. There is a total of 9 planned episodes (8 + Prologue)!
Teaser Site: http://mabinogi.nexon.com/c3/Drama2/main.asp
- Spoiler: show
- By Kingofrunes:
- Spoiler: show
- Spoiler: show
- You start off where you left off in the Prologue where you are fishing the picnic with the Hero's and Little Tarlach (Auto teleportation to Berched's Place. Berched is unavailable when you do Episode 1). After talking to Merlin you get to RP as him and he shows Little Tarlach some fighting moves and chaincast with his Merlin Knuckles. After that you talk to Professor J and then Master Chef. Another RP starts after talking to Master Chef where you are a bear and smack some things up. Once you complete that talk to Master Chef again for Master Chef's Errand Box. Then talk to Starlet for a cutscene. In the cutscene Master Chef flies away in his flying wagon and you, Little Tarlach, Professor J, Merlin, and Starlet head to Lake Neagh (Auto teleport to Lake Neagh).
Talk to Little Tarlach where you get a cutscene and you all sit down but then it begins to storm so you, Little Tarlach, Professor J, Merlin, and Starlet head to the bard camp for shelter (auto teleport to Bard Camp). You then talk to Yvonna before heading into a nearby tent where you'll get another cutscene. In the cutscene Professor J leaves the tent, and you head outside to check on things before starting the mission. Mission starts off with a special Neid rising out of the water. This Neid is red with a special white mark on it's back (see images). It's attacks are very deadly and has a new skill called Multi Water Neagh Bom which hits multiple spots (indicated by red targets). Another of it's attacks is a hard hitting water attack that drops things from the lake (spitting up food he's eating) as well as a breath attack and a tail whip that hits pretty hard. Just keep hitting Neid until Merlin shows up for an epic cutscene where he activates Meteor Strike and takes down the Neid while smiling like a smug bastard. After that bit of showing off you head to Dunbaraton to talk to Glenis (this was all an errand for Master Chef I presume). Then talk to Merlin who appears next to Glenis with Starlet and Professor J.
The Hero's lost Tarlach and you have to find him. Head to Kristell and talk to Little Tarlach for a cute cutscene with the Kristell, Little Tarlach, Merlin, Starlet, and Professor J. After that Kristell will give you her Errands Box which you will take to Port Cobh and give to Ascon.
Head to Emain Macha Square to talk to Professor J (Merlin, and Starlet will be by him), then talk to James. Then head to North Emain where you'll talk to a gatherer in the corn field where he needs help gathering corn. He'll hand you a sickle, so gather 10 corn and talk to him for a cutscene with Ruairi and Cessair having a discussion. Head to Aodhan and he'll request 3 of 5 different kinds of trash from Trash Bins scattered around Emain (You need Clothes, Waste Paper, Food Waste, Trash, and Trash Bottles). Talk to Professor J where you'll get a cutscene of you, Merlin, Starlet, and Professor J at Emain Auditorium (You'll be teleported there). Go talk to James again for a cutscene with Kristell and Little Tarlach in Port Cobh. Kristell gets up and Ruairi walks past her to sit with Little Tarlach. Kristell watches them careful and Little Tarlach starts crying but doesn't understand why as he doesn't remember Ruairi. Ruairi then leaves and Kristell comes to console Little Tarlach with a lolipop. After the cutscene you will be auto teleported back to Emain Auditorium where you'll talk to Professor J and enter a mission inside of the Emain Auditorium where you'll talk to Merlin and begin a DDR like minigame to the tune of Merlin's Theme. After the minigame people hear the terrible music that you, Merlin, and Professor J are playing and leave in disgust while Starlet looks on disappointed.
tl;dr You run around Erinn with the Hero's and Little Tarlach doing a bunch of stuff. Merlin shows off, and one hits Neid like the magnificent bastard he is. Little Tarlach reunites with Kristell after the Hero's temporarily lose track of him. Ruairi and Cessair do some plotting and Ruairi comes to visit Little Tarlach. You then have a terrible concert that make people run away because apparently only Diva is good at this kind of thing.
- 20AP Potion (First run through only)
- 93k exp and 49k (Each run through. Total from Quests, shadow missions not included)
- Kamine for translating and recording
- Myself for compiling and recording
- Teto for data mining
- Kapra for writing up the Quest Guides
- Herro for assisting in researching