C6 - The Divine Knights

Info about Mabinogi game updates from around the world.
jjward13

Re: C6 - The Divine Knights

Post by jjward13 »

I know things are new and these questions probably won't have answers until time passes and more information becomes available, but I'm going to shoot now~
Soluna [Bot] wrote: Bow of Atonement:
Base stat
Damage 9~17 Injury 20%~60% Crit 0%~0% Bal 0% Durability 10 Range 2300 Very Fast 2 Hit
Bonus stat
Min Dmg 1~14 Max Dmg 1~33 Crit 1%~39% Bal 1%~52% Dura 1-19 Def 1~10
Unique Upgrade Path at 5~5 Min+4, Max+12, Pierce Level 1
Is 5~5 a typo, or is that the gem upgrade? While I imagine with no bhafel huntress like counter part, this still won't stand toe to toe with a bhafel, however it looks like it has quite a bit of potential base damage. Not too sure how useless/useful attack speed is for bows, but it at least makes it look prettier (not counting the fact that it actually looks pretty). All in all I'm fairly happy with this bow.
Soluna [Bot] wrote:Gospel Cylinder (All Element Damage +18)
While I'm part of the "R-type is only type" club, is there any information on how S-types work for this cylinder?
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

jjward13 wrote: Is 5~5 a typo or is that the gem upgrade?
it is 4~4, data was gather differently so one was using 0~4 the other set is using 1~5.
Soluna [Bot] wrote:Gospel Cylinder (All Element Damage +18)
While I'm part of the "R-type is only type" club, is there any information on how S-types work for this cylinder?[/quote]
I have no data for it, but the cylinder itself has no element that is all I can tell you at this moment, the bonus is from upgrades alone.

First 3 is engineering, Last 3 is magic craft.
Soluna

Re: C6 Preludes

Post by Soluna »

Achiel wrote: That last one looks oddly familiar....

Zzzz.... the dmg number look familar too...
Achiel

Post by Achiel »

Hmmm so it's not a shitty push over skill. At least in this video.
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Achiel wrote:Hmmm so it's not a shitty push over skill. At least in this video.
Nah, its just for the mission, the actual skill and the ones in mission are not the same.
Armelle

Post by Armelle »

i heard they don't cost ap but then i tried kr test out again and they do.
which is it already? test is probably behind or something and i don't really follow a lot of this junk anymore.
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Armelle wrote:i heard they don't cost ap but then i tried kr test out again and they do.
which is it already? test is probably behind or something and i don't really follow a lot of this junk anymore.
Is a mix.

Basically the You can consider the 3 skills main skill and each main skill have 5 sub skills. Sub skills are all passives that strengthen the main skill more and these use divine experience which you gain from the newly added raid missions. Main skills are like similar to typical skills in that you train with requirements and rank with AP.

Overall the skill set is purely designed for the new raids, and imo... it is just a re-use of the rock paper scissor system; Boss use A, you use B to counter, Boss use B, you use C.
Armelle

Post by Armelle »

sort of on topic buuuut do you think altur is "arthur"?
korean cant really do the thur part from what little of it i understand.
i did want some arthurian stuff in the game but not like this. . . ~"~
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Armelle wrote:sort of on topic buuuut do you think altur is "arthur"?
korean cant really do the thur part from what little of it i understand.
i did want some arthurian stuff in the game but not like this. . . ~"~
That's probably the name translation but I don't believe the characters itself will be based on it, as in they are just using it for name and nothing more. Although they might change the name to something different to avoid that connection also.
Soluna

Post by Soluna »