[Update] Gachapon

Info about Mabinogi game updates from around the world.
Soluna

[Update] Gachapon

Post by Soluna »

Are you looking to upgrade your trade skills in your Fantasy Life? Then we’ve got the answers to a crafter’s prayers – the Production Gachapon! This specialized Gachapon offers much needed supplies, patterns, and anything else you need to produce the quality goods you and your friends depend on!The Production Gachapon has got you covered so you can keep yourself covered!

Image Image

Need unrefined ores or fully functioning ingots? Want to get your hands on rare blacksmithing manuals that will allow you to craft highly sought-after weapons – including Japanese swords and daggers? This renewed Gachapon even has a chance to yield finished products like the Terra Gothic Dress and the Terra Gothic Suit!

In addition to all the production materials found in Production Gachapon, you can also find a Dittes Wand Repair Kit! These special repair kits allow you to full restore a Dittes Wand to its fully functional status, which will serve you as a lightning wand. Don’t wait. The newly updated Production Gachapon is ready now and you’ve got customers who need your help!

!@#$!@#$.... is Ditis not Dittes :| and seriously! REPAIR KIT for IT? Thant means you have to run Runda Adv to get it and then get a repair kit from Gacha...O god I see the same fate for Sword of Leminia and Knight Bow of Chivalry.
Yuneiko

Re: [Gachapon Updates]

Post by Yuneiko »

Jews jews jews
Lyrrad

Post by Lyrrad »

I can see it now. Repair kit for Leminia's Sword.

I will cry for it when I need to repair a Leminia's Sword ego.
Achiel

Post by Achiel »

It's a mass money making scandal for sure.

And those repair kits go for 4 mil to 7 mil.
Beepuke

Post by Beepuke »

they'll probably drop when people realize that it's not worth 4-7m to get a wand :v
Achiel

Post by Achiel »

Depends how crafty Nexon is. If they took out the wand drop from the box. Then orz.
somecoolguy

Post by somecoolguy »

Beepuke wrote:they'll probably drop when people realize that it's not worth 4-7m to get a wand :v
Thats kinda like saying its not worth 02394823490238 mill for a japanese sword. last I checked, those suck as weapons, and people still buy them.
Beepuke

Post by Beepuke »

(it's cause of all the weeaboos)

besides, 1m isn't that terrible for a weapon. 4-7 mil for a WAND is terrible
Yuneiko

Post by Yuneiko »

Economy in Mabi is linked to being FAAAABULOUS* rather than utility

*Being FAB = red, black, white, or flash dyed latest clothing/equipment so far