[G12S1.1] White Tiger pet

Info about Mabinogi game updates from around the world.
Soluna

[G12S1.1] White Tiger pet

Post by Soluna »

I am sure most of you seen it already, I been blabbering about it yesterday a bit.

Something unique to this limited time pet:

1. After you mount it, the White Tiger will have the same Damage, Critical Hit, and Balance as your right hand weapon. White Tiger's Attack is Normal 3 Hit, so it will disregard the attack hits of the weapon you equip e.g. You still attack in 3 Hit if you use broadsword. (However, weapon will dura but will not gain proficiency like this.)

2. Because it simply copy the rates of the weapon, enchants affecting melee on the weapon are copied as well e.g. + strength/ + damage. You can equip bow / wand as well, but it will be weaker.

3. After mounting, you can directly access the Tiger's skill arsenal e.g. smash with the Tiger while mounting it. Elves can also shoot on the Tiger. You are also able to hit poles in dungeon while riding on the Tiger (Hooray!).

P.S. White Tiger knows all 3 Magic Bolts. Looks like this is a must have pet... and on the random notes, KR's new update also updated the male/female human figures so is more curved now (Less polygons chest?!)!... And Yes I am making all these threads because Mabi is still DOWN :_:...

Beepuke

Re: [Pets][G12S1.1][White Tiger]

Post by Beepuke »

why hello there, delicious 10 year old less polygonal more curvaceous chest ;) how you doing? sounds like i need to buy five of those darn tigers. they're so pretty. i am posting because is snowstorming and the clinic is pretty dead todaaaay
ferghus
Site Admin
Site Admin
IGN(s): Yoorah
Server: Ruairi, Mari

Post by ferghus »

That tiger looks pretty cool. Well, it did... until I noticed what looks like the top accessory of a Roman helmet... on the tiger's ass.

And hooray for better character models!
Beepuke wrote:why hello there, delicious 10 year old less polygonal more curvaceous chest ;) how you doing? sounds like i need to buy five of those darn tigers. they're so pretty. i am posting because is snowstorming and the clinic is pretty dead todaaaay
Get back to work, lazy ass!
So you're a (not) hot nurse now? o_o
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Soluna wrote: 1. After you mount it, the White Tiger will have the same Damage, Critical Hit, and Balance as your right hand weapon. White Tiger's Attack is Normal 3 Hit, so it will disregard the attack hits of the weapon you equip e.g. You still attack in 3 Hit if you use broadsword. (However, weapon will not lose dura nor will it gain proficiency like this.)
Great way to abuse Brionac like in the video...
Beepuke

Post by Beepuke »

brionac? how inspired. i was thinking more like machete or ego dustin hurhur.

no. i am still a receptionist. ;;
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Soluna wrote:male/female figures so is more curved now (Less polygons chest?!)!...
Here's a better comparison image, and yea premium/normal newbie clothes got updated too.
*Link Removed*
ferghus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ferghus »

Oh yeahhhhh.
Srsly though, it's about time they updated some of their models. They need smoother legs, too--they don't look different to me. >:
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Yoorah wrote:Oh yeahhhhh.
Srsly though, it's about time they updated some of their models. They need smoother legs, too--they don't look different to me. >:
I dunno, the shoes was definitely better, and the image is too big, make sure you view the full image.
ferghus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ferghus »

Oh, I didn't notice the shoes; they definitely look much nicer. And the legs do look the same in terms of the mesh, but they did use a slightly better texture.
Dusky

Post by Dusky »

Beepuke wrote:why hello there, delicious 10 year old less polygonal more curvaceous chest ;) how you doing? sounds like i need to buy five of those darn tigers. they're so pretty. i am posting because is snowstorming and the clinic is pretty dead todaaaay
dur my nurse got a day off an i need a new one D;