[G9S1] Happy Farm Ville

Info about Mabinogi game updates from around the world.
Soluna

[G9S1] Happy Farm Ville

Post by Soluna »

As you’ve explored the western provinces of Uladh, you may have noticed quite a number of empty fields. In the latest feature update, Blatt the Farm Manager will offer his services to all those who are interested in growing their own crops!

If you’d like to get a field of your own, speak to Blatt about leasing a field. You’ll only have access to the farm for one week (real time) before the lease expires. Your field will be perfect for planting and raising crops, so make sure to check in with Blatt who offers a wide variety of seeds. Consider the crops you would like to grow—you’ll only be able to grow one type—then purchase the seeds.

Now, with your farm and seeds ready, proceed to the field whose location is marked on the minimap. To plant the seeds, interact with the farm management board located next to your field. Each type of crop requires a different level of care, so be attentive to the seed descriptions when making your purchase. You can also perform different tasks while at the farm management board, including fertilizing, watering, and bug-catching—take full advantage of the experience!

Once your crop ripens, you may begin harvesting the fruits of your labor. Once everything is harvested, the goods will be shipped to your mailbox; return to town to collect your goods. From there, you have the choice to use the harvest for your own means, or sell it to other players or even to Blatt for a lucrative stipend. Once your lease is over, Blatt will offer it to the next potential farmer—so get the most out of your week of farming!

Finally Farming!! But Gosh... that translation is pretty bad H2O, FERT, BUG? It should be Moist, Fertile, and Comfort. I'll put up a basic info guide later... Maybe, I am busy these days.
Achiel

Re: [Preview][Happy Farm Ville]

Post by Achiel »

I read that as H2O Fart Bug. A new species in the world of Mabinogi!
Yuneiko

Re: [Preview][Happy Farm Ville]

Post by Yuneiko »

Harvest moonan time? But yes, fert? bug? what. Silly english and it's inability to convey information in two character spaces. Damn kanji.

I also read this as fermiville.