[Request] G10 Spirit Weapon Info requested

Info about Mabinogi game updates from around the world.
cookehlove

[Request] G10 Spirit Weapon Info requested

Post by cookehlove »

As we all know G10 is coming around the corner, many players, including myself, have been wondering if the new Spirit Weapons will be a better option than the current Spirit Weapons. I have heard that the "Iron Mace" Ego weapon at level 50 all stats can surpass any other weapon in terms of sheer damage, but I have yet to find a viable table with all of it's statuses.

If anyone knows of these spirit weapons, or have any tables of their status's could you please share? The Spirit weapons requested are

Vales Great Sword, Iron Mace, Wing Bow, and any other G10 spirit-able weapons avaliable

Thanks in advance ^___^
Soluna

Re: G10 Spirit Weapon Info requested

Post by Soluna »

You probably wont find level 50 complete data around the net anywhere, this is because of many reasons. That is to say most sites "borrow" information on other sites and that raising an ego to level 50 is no a easy task. In addition to that, not many people are welling to switch to a new spirit weapon just to find out that their original spirit weapon is better. There's also the problem of accurate information being reported as there are "false" info recorded on certain sites and such. Even well known sources like JP's wiki have known to have false stats of spirit weapon on certain levels.

That's not to say there is no information on these new spirit weapons, but in general looking at a base stat of certain spirit weapon is good enough in determining if the weapon's final stats range with exception to some.

Here's some data on the new spirit weapons that will be introduced at level 1 stats:

Iron Mace
Dura: 25 Damage:10~65 Injury: 0~5 Critical: 5 Balance: 35 Range:-

Vales Great Sword
Dura: 30 Damage: 37~58 Injury: 11~17 Critical: 20 Balance: 30 Range:-

Dustin Silver Knight Sword
Dura: 60 Damage: 26~72 Injury: 5~15 Critical: 23 Balance: 25 Range:-

Ring Bow
Dura: 25 Damage:21~33 Injury: 0~50 Critical: 20 Balance: 50 Range: 2400

Wing Bow
Dura: 23 Damage:17~22 Injury: 7~14 Critical: 35 Balance: 35 Range: 2600

In terms of growth, Iron Mace's damage is about 12~117 damage at level 30 strength. In terms of one hand blunt, it will probably be the highest damage, but probably not so much compare to 2hand weapons like 2hand swords/broad axe/dustin sword. Vales sword probably is not a good choice to make a spirit weapon due to the fact that Giants cannot dual wield swords (On this, Iron Mace have advantage), and the fact that Giants can wield 2hand swords in one hand (Where Vales in Spirit Form is no match for 2hand nor dustin swords). Dustin Sword in Spirit Form is similar to that of 2hand Sword but it also posses higher critical rate and durability (Max is ~240 damage at all 50).

Ring Bow's stats shows that it will be a Max Damage Bow whereas Wing Bow is a High Critical Bow. Strictly on the bow matter, most people will probably compare the Leather Long Bow.
In terms of damage: Ring > Leather > Wing
In terms of range: Wing > Leather > Ring
In terms of critical: Wing > Leather > Ring
In terms of speed: Wing > Ring > Leather
In terms of repair: Leather > Ring > Wing

In general there's no clear "better" spirit weapon because there's always a trade-off, but is up to different people to determine which trade-off do you want to choose, whether it is damage, critical, looks, or repair methods.

I hope this helps a bit, because I do not have all level 50 data on the spirit weapons as well and I think most weapon probably do not have all level 50 spirit weapon data excluding popular weapons like 2hand, leather long, gladius, mace and the likes.
cookehlove

Post by cookehlove »

I'm not sure if this should be used as a citation, but I've found one incomplete table of the Iron Mace ego, eventually surpassing both 2 Handed sword AND Dustin sword in terms of Max Damage. Though there is a partial screenshot of someone holding a spirit weapon with the afore mentioned stats, there is no picture of the actual ego weapon which could mean that the entire post is false.

http://www.yydzh.com/read.php?tid=752539

This chinese forum thread shows that the Iron Mace has already surpassed normal Mace in terms of Max damage by 30 at least, at level 40 all stats. Who knows how much it can achieve at level 50 all stats. Though this table might be viable, as cross referencing your post saying Iron Mace ego has a max damage of ~117 at Level 30 matches exactly that of the one I've provided. Though I greatly appreciate your help. With this, I can confidently say I'm going to break my Ego Mace and make an Ego Iron Mace. :P
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

cookehlove wrote:I'm not sure if this should be used as a citation, but I've found one incomplete table of the Iron Mace ego, eventually surpassing both 2 Handed sword AND Dustin sword in terms of Max Damage. Though there is a partial screenshot of someone holding a spirit weapon with the afore mentioned stats, there is no picture of the actual ego weapon which could mean that the entire post is false.

http://www.yydzh.com/read.php?tid=752539

This chinese forum thread shows that the Iron Mace has already surpassed normal Mace in terms of Max damage by 30 at least, at level 40 all stats. Who knows how much it can achieve at level 50 all stats. Though this table might be viable, as cross referencing your post saying Iron Mace ego has a max damage of ~117 at Level 30 matches exactly that of the one I've provided. Though I greatly appreciate your help. With this, I can confidently say I'm going to break my Ego Mace and make an Ego Iron Mace. :P
I can say the screen shot is pretty accurate, but it doesn't show that it surpasses neither 2hand nor dustin, where 2hand's all max at level 40 is 212 max damage and all level 50 is 238 Max max damage. The screen shot only shows level 41 str, 40 luck, and 33 will to be 196 max damage. In fact, I am pretty sure people are using data from HERE.And it only shows that Iron Mace's all 40 max is 22-201 damage (In fact 201 is below bothe Max at level 40). However, it is not to say it wont surpass 2hand nor dustin, but it is certainly no enough to say it surpasses both. You are right, no one knows what will happen at all level 50, that means for potential growth and potential non-growth; where level 42-43 str 2hand received no Max damage gain. As for the mace matter, sure it is definitely better in terms of max damage if you are a Giant, since only Giants can use Iron Mace.
youknowwhoiam

Post by youknowwhoiam »

if you just use nx, wing is the best, you don't need damage really and it's not like it's damge is going to be so much lower that it balances out the better crit range and speed, especially since damage isn't really foremost on a bow