[G11S2] Royal Banquet

Info about Mabinogi game updates from around the world.
Soluna

[G11S2] Royal Banquet

Post by Soluna »

New relaxation period for player to social (eww, err I mean cool!) with each other.

Every Saturday at 7~8pm (time may change for NA server), a royal banquet will be held in the Tara Rath Castle.

In the banquet ballroom, there will be tables with party ads, player can click it to open a topic and use the rest skill will allow you to sit on the chair by the tables.
Every 10 min, the person who started the topic can change the party ad to make a new topic.

While stay in the banquet ballroom, you will receive 1500 exp every minute (@@ 90000 exp total, lol bots XD).

During the banquet, there will be food put on the tables in the northeast and northwest section. All the food provided by the NPCs (Glyweas and Gordon) are unlimited. Players can also put their own dish up on the table for others to eat (limited). Best of all, all the foods are free (XD time to get chubby omomn...). The dish also serve
as cooking training, so player can take advantage of this.

Okay fine, most of the people are not in the royal banquet for the food, nope, people only for the raffle drawing near the end of the event. There are only 100 raffle tickets, so if you are the 101th player ask for the ticket, no ticket for you. In addition, if you leave the banquet (d/c or whatever reason), your ticket will disappear and you will not receive the ticket again, however, player who haven't receive the ticket will be able to obtain the ticket that were given to the players who disappeared from the banquet ballrooms. Every channel will give out different items, and only 1 person will get the prize. Player who won can talk to the assistant to obtain the item. There are many different type of items from it, so I don't feel like listing (You are just lazy! ;_; maybe a later time I'll do it with pictures). The raffle drawing will take place in 7:55, and that's all about the royal banquet!

Nope, not really, you can boogie with the new dance action in the center of the ballroom as well (Not me... =_= Never Dance in Public).
Armelle

Re: [G11S2] Royal Banquet

Post by Armelle »

Soluna wrote:Nope, not really, you can boogie with the new dance action in the center of the ballroom as well (Not me... =_= Never Dance in Public).