[G12S1] Are YOU ready for the Hardest PTJ?!

Info about Mabinogi game updates from around the world.
Soluna

[G12S1] Are YOU ready for the Hardest PTJ?!

Post by Soluna »

In the previously mentioned post for the God Relic, we kinda mentioned that you need the Piece of Falias to get to Falias. To do so, it require you to do the HARDEST PTJ EVER in Mabi history! The Tara Bank PTJ though Keith!

The Part Time Job require you to deliver a package and report back, sounds simple and like other deliver PTJ right? WRONG!

You will be assigned by the system to deliver a package (deliver, not mailed) to a REAL PLAYER IN GAME. That's right, an actual player! Now imagine the possibilities!
Players AFKing...
Players in Dungeon/Missions...
Players in a different Channel... (*Although the system only selects someone in the channel you are in, it is possible that player changes a channel after the system selected him/her.)
Player is a Bot...

If you manage to complete the PTJ, you will be rewarded with a Piece of Falias
*Note:in G12S1, Piece of Falias is a random reward for the PTJ, as it might not always appear, but post G12S2 the Piece of Falias is now a Fixed Reward for the PTJ.

Yes, this will be harder for the larger population servers, and people WILL start complain about people being afking. But that's why I am here to give you incentive to people eagerly accept their package!

Why?

Because the receiver of the package do get items from the package, and most of the time it will be useless items like herbs, wooden boards, fine wood, leather, ores etc.

But you know what? There ARE Good things you can get from it too!
Like Shock(Spark) Page 1 or 2 or 4, Iris Night Cap, and even Bat Dress (F), that's right, you can get rare items too. So next time someone says you have a package, accept them and cross your fingers!
Patchy

Re: [G12S1]Are YOU ready for the Hardest PTJ?!

Post by Patchy »

You forgot to mention players being plain assholes.
e.g. "Oh yay, a package for me? Oh, it's not a Bat Dress (F)? No thanks!"

Solution: Tell them it's a Bat Dress (F) anyway, and then use that packet-editing trick to force a trade! Then they get stuck with something like garbage herbs and report you! Yeah!!
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Patchy wrote:You forgot to mention players being plain assholes.
e.g. "Oh yay, a package for me? Oh, it's not a Bat Dress (F)? No thanks!"

Solution: Tell them it's a Bat Dress (F) anyway, and then use that packet-editing trick to force a trade! Then they get stuck with something like garbage herbs and report you! Yeah!!
Nice try, but you don't know what is inside until the receiver opens it themselves and tell you, is more like in game gachapon ="=
Oguri

Post by Oguri »

i cry