[JP Event] Mabinogi x Full Metal Alchemist

Info about Mabinogi game updates from around the world.
Soluna

Re: [JP Event] Mabinogi x Full Metal Alchemist

Post by Soluna »

Luin wrote:They are including special motions and effects for the event in KR:
That's pretty much the only differences from JP...

On the side note... I believe KR's Vampire/Frankenstein sets are also the only ones with standing pose. Is not a mistake... Is because there are 2 versions of the items, one with the motion, and one without...
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

Umm, new question. Can elves use Ed and Winry cards and can humans use Roy and Riza cards?
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Pyro wrote:Umm, new question. Can elves use Ed and Winry cards and can humans use Roy and Riza cards?
No.
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

Then I assume you can't get the clothing from someone whose used the human cards and wear it on an elf and vice versa?... If so, only Humans can get the Edward animations and only Elves can get the Roy animations. (If you're female, you'd have to switch genders for that rebirth.)
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Soluna wrote:
Pyro wrote:Umm, new question. Can elves use Ed and Winry cards and can humans use Roy and Riza cards?
No.
Pyro wrote:Then I assume you can't get the clothing from someone whose used the human cards and wear it on an elf and vice versa?... If so, only Humans can get the Edward animations and only Elves can get the Roy animations. (If you're female, you'd have to switch genders for that rebirth.)
I need to clarify my answer a bit.

You can use the cards between elf and human for rebirth, but you cannot get their "looks". What the cards gives are the special clothing for those characters.

So... is a Yes/No depending on your intention. I assumed you were wondering about the looks.

I am not sure on the animation parts because I don't believe Japanese versions have the animations... and judging by how they limited the Vampire/Frankenstein cards' animations to only KR (Yea... I went to investigate...) I am not sure if there will be animations if it comes to NA IF it comes. There are Human/Elf wearable equipments, but the animation does not have to always be on the clothing...

Might as well add that using the cards doesn't give you the titles...
You need to be wearing specific clothing, obtain specific skills, and achieve a specific task to get some of titles.

For example, to get the Flame Alchemist title you need to be wearing Roy Mustang's Glove, obtained Alchemy Mastery, Flameburst, and Heat Buster skills and use the Flameburst skill to defeat the Doppelganger.

The catch is though, the Premium Rebirth Cards doesn't always give the needed item. For example, Roy Mustang's Glove is from the FMA Gachapon; some cards do give the needed equipments for the title though like the Housewife (Yes, it is giants only).
zcoinz

Post by zcoinz »

Wow this is pretty epic stuff. Love those animations too! I've been a fan of FMA for a long time.