[Testing] G15 1st Testing + 2nd Testing

Info about Mabinogi game updates from around the world.
Zeo

Re: [G15 - First Contract] 1st Testing + 2nd Testing

Post by Zeo »

Seasoning skill.. huh?

Is it a hidden skill, or is it a skill you can rank up?

If it's a skill that can be ranked, then.. does anyone have info about them?
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Zeo wrote:Seasoning skill.. huh?

Is it a hidden skill, or is it a skill you can rank up?

If it's a skill that can be ranked, then.. does anyone have info about them?
It is a hidden skill like gathering eggs, chopping trees etc, it is used on food that is being made. You can only obtain the food seasoning from the ptj reward in Belfast.
Different seasoning have different effects:

Terror Red Seasoning - Adds Str effect to the food

Unbelievable White Seasoning - Adds Dex effect to the food

Mysterious Blue Seasoning - Adds Int effect to the food

Unique Purple Seasoning - Adds Will effect to the food

Funny Yellow Seasoning - Adds Luck effect to the food

Secure Black Seasoning - Adds Def and Pro effect to the food

And I am wrong on the Metal Tool Kit Grades, I have fixed it in the first post but the difference between the grades:
Common Metal Toolkit - Can only be used once, give 1~3 effects (Should not be NX item).
High Grade Metal Toolkit - Can be used multiple times, give the same effects the item has on previously (Might be NX Item).
Creidhne Metal Toolkit - Can be used multiple times, give 1~3 effects on the item.

Difference is if you got 1 effect with common, then you use high grade to re-enhance it, no matter what, you will only get 1 effect always. But if you use Creidhne, you can change the 1 effect to 2 or 3 or stay the same at 1. And you cannot use common to re-enhance, so it will have some chance not being an NX item (This will sink some gold...). And there is not restriction on activation. If it says Lance Mastery Crit +13% (which was what I got once), it means when u use lance, you get +13% Crit I believe.
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

Can you please upload all the of the trading town icons in here in the best quality as possible? I want to upload it to the wiki. (Or you can upload it yourself if you want.)
Zeo

Post by Zeo »

Also I think G15 is on main servers now there are a few new G15 pics on the screenshot section of the website:
Image Take a Good look at that Ogre Bandit
KeiAngilPark

Post by KeiAngilPark »

Soluna wrote: BUG Fixes:
- Fixed the small increment movement that was removed recently
- Fixed Pet Summon in unreachable areas
- Fixed the bug unable to pick up item obtain when pet hits an object and you unsummoned it
- Fixed bug not able to use campfire in Tir Chonaill
- Fixed some enchants' description and error rank values
- Fixed the bug that can play music without using instrument items
- Fixed the bug that under special circumstances demigod and be ranked indefinitely
The small increment movement being disabled wasn't a bug. It was announced and done intentionally by the developers for reasons unknown.
Soluna wrote:*Side Patch Notes:
- Fixed Pet Summoning in unreachable location issues
- Fixed Evasion cannot dodge alchemy skill issues
- Increased Fishing Chance for Rare Fish for Collection Book
- Default Screen Size change to 1024 x 768
In addition to the default changing to 1024 x 768, additional screen resolutions are now natively supported by Mabinogi.
Soluna wrote: And I am wrong on the Metal Tool Kit Grades, I have fixed it in the first post but the difference between the grades:
Common Metal Toolkit - Can only be used once, give 1~3 effects (Should not be NX item).
High Grade Metal Toolkit - Can be used multiple times, give the same effects the item has on previously (Might be NX Item).
Creidhne Metal Toolkit - Can be used multiple times, give 1~3 effects on the item.
The common toolkits are sold at general shops, but the other toolkits are NX items.
http://www.mabinogi.com/C3/shop/itemshop_list.asp
Last edited by KeiAngilPark on Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

KeiAngilPark wrote: The small increment movement being disabled wasn't a bug. It was announced and done intentionally by the developers for reasons unknown.

The common toolkits are sold at general shops, but the other toolkits are NX items.
http://www.mabinogi.com/C3/shop/itemshop_list.asp
Yes it was intended, but when the feature is brought back it is considered as a bug, because that is no longer the intended functionality.

And we are aware of the tool kits being sold in general shop and item shops, it is in the other thread. That's why this thread is titled under Testing, because NX item is never obtained through NX in test server.

This is also one of the reason I don't like to do these type of updates under testing because some people get confused and the information is outdated when actual patches comes through.
ferghus
Site Admin
Site Admin
IGN(s): Yoorah
Server: Ruairi, Mari

Post by ferghus »

I think the intention of the movement limiter was to prevent players from glitching through obstacles, as that requires clicking close to your char's coordinates. Either that, or it was a method to reduce network usage by reducing the rate of position data sent to the server.. although I didn't actually test this so it's just a random guess. It's probably the former. :p
Microsoft wrote:It's not a bug, it's a feature.
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Yoorah wrote:
Microsoft wrote:It's not a bug, it's a feature.
Or the fact they did that auto map thing in Tir and had to increase the movement pixel and didn't bother to fix the the movement limiter like the original way it was and listed it as a feature ~"~. (Don't forget they broke the production tool and made the Tir map very unstable near the wheat field and the windmill with a huge amount of lag when they introduced that update, seriously though I think it is more of a bug than a feature when they have to remove it right after implementing it, because it did get into the way of game play during combats).

But yea... don't need to post in here anymore, this is just testing data for reference since the actual patch is out.