[Testing] G15 1st Testing + 2nd Testing

Info about Mabinogi game updates from around the world.
Soluna

Re: [G15 - First Contract] 1st Testing

Post by Soluna »

O... Almost Forgot:

Belfast or Velvas... You decide?
Zeo

Post by Zeo »

Hmm... so is Belfast accessible yet or no?

and Drain wand... do they work like a regular staff, or is it a regular wand?
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Zeo wrote:Hmm... so is Belfast accessible yet or no?

and Drain wand... do they work like a regular staff, or is it a regular wand?
I believe Belfast is not accessible as of yet, and Drain Wand is a wand, Snake Wisdom and Wing Staff are staves (These might not be the actual names for the items either, wing staff, tirbing, portiabow etc are the file names in the package, and Wing Staff's description talks something about made in the image of a certain god with unusual white wings... *cough*cough*).
Zeo

Post by Zeo »

Hmm.. I'm quite confused on Drain Wand... is it elemental..? If so, which?

If its not elemental... then how would it work... like a Combat wand?
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Zeo wrote:Hmm.. I'm quite confused on Drain Wand... is it elemental..? If so, which?

If its not elemental... then how would it work... like a Combat wand?
At this point is hard to say, but most likely is no element, however if you want to associate an element with it it would probably be fire because it is used by the Master Lich.

All the new special weapon you have already seen in the game except for Tyrfing, Masterpiece Bow, and White Wing Staff. Mercy Mace is the weapon wielded by the King Slates inside Maiz Ruins, the Drain Wand is the wand wielded by the Master Lich inside Peaca Int, so basically they are weapons we have already seen that is used by the "Evil" side. White Wing Staff is probably Cichol's Staff.

From here is all Speculation the only thing true is about their descriptions:
The thing is all these special fomor weapons might have special effect or they might not. But base on the descriptions for the weapons Tethra ignores the enemy's defense (Will it really ignore enemy def in combat?), Calacbolg have the power to control lightning (Cast Thunder with Sword?), Venom Sword is pretty obvious in that it would give enemy the poison condition (Sword always coated in poisons?). And Tyrfing might be the first sword with 2 forms, sealed form and unsealed form (Based on Package files, to unseal it you have to give away your health?).
End Speculation.

In the package files there ARE new skills at the moment, but not many. There's Pillage, Runaway, Instant Thunder, and Steps of Shylock (Persona for G15), Pillage and Runaway seem like new skill for the monsters, Instant Thunder might be new spell or it maybe something else.

Again, there's no way to test the special weapons because they are not out in the test server, they are simply in the package files, which is to say can only give basic info on it.
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

???

An unnamed sword in the package.

[Update] Edited a little bit more about the Trade System details and fixed broken image links etc.

*Side Patch Notes:
- Fixed Pet Summoning in unreachable location issues
- Fixed Evasion cannot dodge alchemy skill issues
- Increased Fishing Chance for Rare Fish for Collection Book
- Default Screen Size change to 1024 x 768
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Dunno how I forgot to mention this:

3 new Falias Artifacts ---
Skewer --- Rage of Wing Damage Increase (3%/9%/15%/24%) ... Yakitori??
Golden Chain Mail --- Eclipse of Wing Effect Increase (3%/9%/15%/24%) ... Saint Seiya??
Cauldron of Magic --- Luck Increase (20/30/45/60) Pot of Lucky Charm??
Zeo

Post by Zeo »

So when is next phrase of G15 coming out to Test server? I really want to see new skills and Belfast.
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Zeo wrote:So when is next phrase of G15 coming out to Test server? I really want to see new skills and Belfast.
I don't know. However, seeing G15's dated the 26th, the test for Belfast it should be sometime this week or there simply be no more testing.

As for skills, it is totally possible it will be released in another season much like the lance skills, perhaps the scythe this time.
Zeo

Post by Zeo »

Scythe... oh god.

I would love to see the scythe weapons, and also their own skillset.

But long as they don't restrict scythe skills to only Giants and Humans. I want some new skills that is usable by elves as well.