[G15S1+S2] Fomor/Demon Weapons

Info about Mabinogi game updates from around the world.
Armelle

Re: [G15S1+S2] Fomor/Demon Weapons

Post by Armelle »

Nah,not really an enemy,your opinions are just different.
having played the TW server for like 3 or 4 years before Nexon decided to get it in English,my opinions are incredibly different compared to the NA community,or at least that's the excuse I like to use...
speaking of which, these giant server deaths we have been getting are pretty comparable to Gamania's
but yeah,your just stating your opinion
ferghus
Site Admin
Site Admin
IGN(s): Yoorah
Server: Ruairi, Mari

Post by ferghus »

Topic of discussion aside, I'd like to post a reminder here that attitude such as...
if you quite honestly think it effects you,i'm not sure where your priorities are,and honestly the word "OP" in mabinogi of all games is laughable.
...is not acceptable here. This section is meant to be a helpful and friendly source of accurate info about the game. I know you guys didn't mean to look like assholes towards other users here, but if you look at it from the side, that is what it looks like. As such, be more considerate of the other party in your debates.
TeddyWuggles wrote:And so I quit this forum seeing as I joined a while ago because I thought it looked interesting and instead of contributing I have simply made an enemy of most people here due to my general dislike for new players and their poor attitudes.
You're welcome to stay if you still want to. Nobody hates you; they are just awkward in their debates. Having different opinions is fine, so long as people are respectful.
meren

Post by meren »

One question for NA players: Can anyone confirm that the fomor weapons are repairable at normal NPC with gold? (asking this cause someone said it can be repaired at normal NPC)
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

meren wrote:One question for NA players: Can anyone confirm that the fomor weapons are repairable at normal NPC with gold? (asking this cause someone said it can be repaired at normal NPC)
I believe there was a bug where demon cylinders can be repaired by Eabha, it will be fixed later though. Pretty sure the rest cant be repaired by NPCs.
Elaine

Re: [G15S1] Fomor/Demon Weapons

Post by Elaine »

Soluna wrote: Although chances are if you want to buy an upgrade stone, it doesn't cost 240k or 140k, because if that is all you have, it would set you back to 0 Ducat, which is a rather poor choice, since you need to have some fund before you can make another trade.
(Now if the unfortunate event happen where you have 0 Ducats, I think the system will give you another 300 to start out, I am not sure, but I hope there's some way you can get back some fund, because Ducats aren't trade-able. And if not, there's the Wishing Tree in Belfast...)
I'm not positive if it works the same way with shop items, but when I tried to purchase my wagon when I had 3020 ducats, it wouldn't allow me to because of that.
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Elaine wrote: I'm not positive if it works the same way with shop items, but when I tried to purchase my wagon when I had 3020 ducats, it wouldn't allow me to because of that.
I think it goes 2 ways because one of my friend said he was given some more ducat to start out.

My theory is if you have a close amount to upgrade your transports through NPC like what you did, you will be told you don't have sufficient amount. But, if you were to spend that 3020 Ducats on weapons/items in the NPC Fomor Trade Shop, and end up with something like 20 Ducats, when you talk to the Goblin, it will give you some more.

Regardless, the point is to make sure the system makes sure you have enough left over to start a trade, which... it does so is okay.
Clarey

Post by Clarey »

I've been grinding ducats for that masterpiece bow, it's such an awesome weapon...that and I want a white wing staff as well, so many ducats needed =s
Craddle

Post by Craddle »

Clarey wrote:I've been grinding ducats for that masterpiece bow, it's such an awesome weapon...that and I want a white wing staff as well, so many ducats needed =s
The Masterpiece Bow is limited correct? Does anyone know how limited they are?
Kenero

Post by Kenero »

Craddle wrote:
Clarey wrote:I've been grinding ducats for that masterpiece bow, it's such an awesome weapon...that and I want a white wing staff as well, so many ducats needed =s
The Masterpiece Bow is limited correct? Does anyone know how limited they are?
I believe limited is meant they will randomly appear at shops every Mabinogi day. Sometimes one or two will appear, sometimes three, or sometimes none at all.

I also notice that every "fomor" shop is different, despite being the same in-game day. When I went to Dunbarton, nothing was for sale but enchants, but when I went to Tir Chonail, Tyrfing was up for sale. So I guess it really is up on luck.
Clarey

Post by Clarey »

It seems to be that way at least, I just know I want one, they look amazing.