[G15S1] Metal Toolkit Enhancement

Info about Mabinogi game updates from around the world.
strych9

Re: [G15S1] Metal Toolkit Enhancement

Post by strych9 »

Very nice.

A few more questions if you don't mind:

Could you clarify as to how the high/credihne grade toolkits work?

Right now what I'm picturing is you first use the common toolkit and you get a random 1-3 enhancements with random level within rank 3/2 range. Then you can keep buying credihne toolkits for a chance to raise the # of enhancements to a max of 3, at the same time re-rolling skills AND enhance levels. Once you have 3 enhancements, you start using high grade toolkits to re-roll skill AND enhance level at the same time...

So first, the possibility of getting the enhance you want is very rare. Second, the possibility of getting skill you want at the enhance level you want (e.g.20) is very rare x (1/20), not mentioning the fact that you need to use a ton of toolkits first to "rank up" enhance rank to 1? Lastly you want to get THREE of what was previously mentioned on a single equipment...

Please tell me that it doesn't work like that because the chances of that happening to a single equipment is like winning the lottery 3 times in a row.

Also, approximately how high is the chance for high grade toolkit to rank up enhancement 3->2 and 2->1? and if you have 3 enhancements, does it rank all 3 or just 1?

How high is the chance for credihne toolkit to rank up?

How high is the chance for credihne to increase the # of enhancements, e.g. from 2 -> 3?

How much NX does high grade / credihne cost?

How many credihne and high grade toolkits would you guess it would need to make one of those ideal equipments you listed?
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

strych9 wrote: Right now what I'm picturing is you first use the common toolkit and you get a random 1-3 enhancements with random level within rank 3/2 range. Then you can keep buying credihne toolkits for a chance to raise the # of enhancements to a max of 3, at the same time re-rolling skills AND enhance levels. Once you have 3 enhancements, you start using high grade toolkits to re-roll skill AND enhance level at the same time...
That's the basic idea, common Toolkit can give 1~3 effects and the rank of the enhancement is ranging from 1~3 as well (Except there's no reports on some one gotten rank 1, but that doesn't mean is is not possible). Both High Grade and Credihne have chance to increase the rank of the of the enhancement, with Credihne having a better chance in increasing the rank. Although with the introduction of the Restore Toolkit, it is possible to repeat Common Toolkit until you have 3 crappy bonuses then start rolling with High Grade skipping Credhine phase. Then again, there is no guarantee you wont spend more High Grade in trying to reach rank 1 than spamming Credhine.
strych9 wrote: So first, the possibility of getting the enhance you want is very rare. Second, the possibility of getting skill you want at the enhance level you want (e.g.20) is very rare x (1/20), not mentioning the fact that you need to use a ton of toolkits first to "rank up" enhance rank to 1? Lastly you want to get THREE of what was previously mentioned on a single equipment...

Please tell me that it doesn't work like that because the chances of that happening to a single equipment is like winning the lottery 3 times in a row.
It works exactly as described, the sample only shows on the sets getting all "melee" enhancements, chances are you are not going to get all 3 effects dealing with melee. Cases like Dark Knight Players getting Paladin Trans Skill Bonus (which is to say is useless), Fire Alchemy Damage Enhancements on Earthquake Cylinder, No Shield Charge Effects on Shields (Go figure...) are quite common. There are exclusion however in such that on weapons you won't get smash bonus on a bow or a crash shot bonus on a sword.
strych9 wrote: Also, approximately how high is the chance for high grade toolkit to rank up enhancement 3->2 and 2->1? and if you have 3 enhancements, does it rank all 3 or just 1?

How high is the chance for credihne toolkit to rank up?

How high is the chance for credihne to increase the # of enhancements, e.g. from 2 -> 3?

How much NX does high grade / credihne cost?

How many credihne and high grade toolkits would you guess it would need to make one of those ideal equipments you listed?
The rate of rank raising is quite random, but in general usually around 50 high grade will get you to rank 1 on 1 equipment, Credhine is better in that you only need around half of that to reach rank 1. Of course, there are cases where people used a lot money and failed to obtain rank 1. And rank is applied to all 3 bonuses.

By the time you try to reach rank 1 you are very likely to have gotten 3 bonus already, so I don't think that's an issue.

The cost in KR is 1200 NX point and 3600 NX point respectively for High Grade and Creidhne, how much it will be here I do not know.

As for how much to get a set I posted?
the chance of this set ever happening would probably never occur in your entire lifetime unless through illegitimate ways or devCat decide to... implement "something" to favor the player odds...
strych9

Post by strych9 »

Loool, okay Nexon I give up, you WIN.

Nexon has essentially eliminated the time/work/effort part and directly connected money -> reward now. This is basically Nexon selling stats in bulk, seriously whats the point of spending countless hours for a couple of dex anymore when you can buy max damage at like...1$ per max damage lol? And 40 max damage is only 100 dex/str, look at that 20 magic attack you can get? That's 400 INT to make up 20 magic attack _ _" is Nexon is seriously getting away with selling 400 INT for 50-100$?

Aside from normal upgrades and S/R upgrading, it looks like players now have to pay 10-20$ for artisan, 50-100$ for enchants, 50-100$ for decent toolkit, and then 10$ for repair protection since each dura is now worth alot more than 10$...for an actually decent weapon.
Kenero

Post by Kenero »

strych9 wrote:Loool, okay Nexon I give up, you WIN.

Nexon has essentially eliminated the time/work/effort part and directly connected money -> reward now. This is basically Nexon selling stats in bulk, seriously whats the point of spending countless hours for a couple of dex anymore when you can buy max damage at like...1$ per max damage lol? And 40 max damage is only 100 dex/str, look at that 20 magic attack you can get? That's 400 INT to make up 20 magic attack _ _" is Nexon is seriously getting away with selling 400 INT for 50-100$?

Aside from normal upgrades and S/R upgrading, it looks like players now have to pay 10-20$ for artisan, 50-100$ for enchants, 50-100$ for decent toolkit, and then 10$ for repair protection since each dura is now worth alot more than 10$...for an actually decent weapon.
Dunno. Seems to me I would just raise in-game gold to buy the kits off player's shops or the equipment directly.
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Charge Min Distance Increase Level 3 Enhancement + Charge with No Shield Bonus:

Kapra

Post by Kapra »

So I'm assuming Treasures of Falias cannot be enhanced?
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Pyro wrote:So I'm assuming Treasures of Falias cannot be enhanced?
The Falias Treasures cannot be enhanced and Robe items cannot be enhanced as well.
Kenero

Post by Kenero »

Kapra

Post by Kapra »

I think they forgot to release these in NA along with the quest item inventory.
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Pyro wrote:I think they forgot to release these in NA along with the quest item inventory.
Many cash related items are not updated yet, probably relating to premium service etc. It will probably be updated later at a later time. They want to get the game up with G15 as priority,