[Info] Aug. 25, Kristell's birthday!

Info about Mabinogi game updates from around the world.
Soluna

[Info] Aug. 25, Kristell's birthday!

Post by Soluna »

August 25th is the NPC Kristell's birthday (Really?)

An with it devCat released special Kristell Birthday Box Gotchapons

Notable item include the succubus set, the priestess robe, and the 3 new Ogre/Goblin/Imp Contract, which increase the ducats earned from one trade (hur... shadow crystal fomor version 1.0). And the Speedy Potion, which allow you move faster when in commerce.

Also, when opening the box, you will receive the special title "wishing Kristell Happy Birthday" which give +30 Will.

It is well worth mention that devCat planned this out for 4 other NPCs, which is based on the the Astrological sign. Kristell's sign is Virgo. the 4 other ones is Sagittarius, Libra, Scorpio, and Aries, can you guess which NPC is going to be released for each of the sign?
Kapra

Re: [Info] Aug. 25, a date to remember!

Post by Kapra »

I'd prefer a title that gives 30 luck but will is good too... And I'm guessing Nuadha and Elatha will somehow be involved in this...
shadofrak

Post by shadofrak »

Pyro wrote:I'd prefer a title that gives 30 luck but will is good too... And I'm guessing Nuadha and Elatha will somehow be involved in this...
i actually don't think that super-duper important story npc's will be part of this
its probably gonna be all dunbarton npcs so maybe simon(PLZ SIMON ANIMATIONS!!!), aiera, stewart, manus
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

shadofrak wrote:
Pyro wrote:I'd prefer a title that gives 30 luck but will is good too... And I'm guessing Nuadha and Elatha will somehow be involved in this...
i actually don't think that super-duper important story npc's will be part of this
its probably gonna be all dunbarton npcs so maybe simon(PLZ SIMON ANIMATIONS!!!), aiera, stewart, manus
But Kristell is a 'super-duper important story npc'... (People need to read their ingame text and watch their cutscenes.) But, in my opinion, it's probably going to be people who have clothes that Nexon can release that is the most costly for the ingame economy, because that would make them the most money.
shadofrak

Post by shadofrak »

Pyro wrote: But Kristell is a 'super-duper important story npc'... (People need to read their ingame text and watch their cutscenes.)
she is, but you see her on a regular basis outside of the story i guess is my point
Kenero

Re: [Info] Aug. 25, Kristell's birthday!

Post by Kenero »

Maybe we'll finally get Edern's clothes.