[Testing] G15S2

Info about Mabinogi game updates from around the world.
Kapra

Re: [Testing] G15S2

Post by Kapra »

Ohhh, that makes sense now! Also, judging by the animations for the carriage, will it be given anything unique? (Besides it being a carriage...)
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Pyro wrote:Ohhh, that makes sense now! Also, judging by the animations for the carriage, will it be given anything unique? (Besides it being a carriage...)
Hmm... don't want to make people think it is a pet yet because I am not sure what it is either, since there is also something else in those package that's rather... odd... but there are some data on suggesting it may be a 2 person flying mount.

I can say that there are 2010 contest design models in there though, the clothing from KR and the light armor China
ImageImage
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

One of the often overlooked update:
Auto Play Instrument Feature has been implemented to help its training... mmm.... yea...
Kenero

Post by Kenero »

Rumor has it Caladbolg can cast thunder, is this true?
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Kenero wrote:Rumor has it Caladbolg can cast thunder, is this true?
Back during testing one I believe I said something along the lines each of the special fomor weapon might have a special effect of their own:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=825&start=10#p5575

And in it I mentioned Calabolg might be able cast thunder with it and that seem to turned out to be true. This was just solely base on the newly added "Instant Thunder" Skill in the package. It turns out indeed, Calabolg have a chance of casting 1 strike of thunder on enemy.

On the account of Tethra and Venom Sword though, if I recall they didn't have any special effects, but the recent patch have notes saying fixing their effects... so I am not certain what's going on now with those 2.
Kenero

Post by Kenero »

Soluna wrote:
Kenero wrote:Rumor has it Caladbolg can cast thunder, is this true?
Back during testing one I believe I said something along the lines each of the special fomor weapon might have a special effect of their own:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=825&start=10#p5575

And in it I mentioned Calabolg might be able cast thunder with it and that seem to turned out to be true. This was just solely base on the newly added "Instant Thunder" Skill in the package. It turns out indeed, Calabolg have a chance of casting 1 strike of thunder on enemy.

On the account of Tethra and Venom Sword though, if I recall they didn't have any special effects, but the recent patch have notes saying fixing their effects... so I am not certain what's going on now with those 2.
Is there a picture of it casting thunder? Or is it like golden sun, it randomly activates?
meren

Post by meren »

Knowing devcat/nexon, the spirit transfer system will most likely be a cash shop item of some sort T_T
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

meren wrote:Knowing devcat/nexon, the spirit transfer system will most likely be a cash shop item of some sort T_T
Transferring Spirit Weapon is done through a quest talking to Tarlach, Berched, and Dorren, apparently there is 2 ways:

1 methods-
-Talk to Tarlach with the keyword
-Prepare 30 elemental removals, 5 Spirit Revival Potions, 1 Spirit Liqueur, 1 Spirit Dream Liqueur, and the new weapon you want to transfer on (Have to be 100% and 80% dura).
-Transferred old weapon will become normal weapon keeping and retain metal tool enhancement. The new weapon will not retain the metal enhancements of the old weapon.
-Old weapon's stat will be NPC shop version of the weapon.
-You cannot change spirit's name
- Weapon has to be within its own class Bow -> Bow or Sword -> Sword

2 methods-
-Talk to Dorren with the keyword
-Prepare 30 elemental removals, 5 Spirit Revival Potions, 1 Spirit Liqueur, 1 Spirit Sealing Liqueur, 2 Spirit Dream Liqueur and the new weapon you want to transfer on (Have to be 100% and 80% dura), and the Spirit Stone of the new weapon you want to transfer on.
-Old weapon will completely disappear
-New weapon will not retain metal toolkit enhancement
-You have to rename your ego.
- Weapon has to be outside its own class Bow -> Blunt or Sword -> Bow

*Both methods have chance to lower Spirit Weapon's level unless you used Spirit Restore Liqueur before the ritual.

Spirit Dream Liqueur -> Currently sold by Berched
Spirit Seal Liqueur -> Currently Sold by Dorren
Spirit Restoration Liqueur -> 100% Cash Shop item because it has trade # limitation

Armelle

Post by Armelle »

well i guess with this i can make use of one of those pink/white LLB's sitting around in my inventory...
or get a better bow...but eh...my ego stopped being fed ages ago why bother trying to upgrade it zzz
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Armelle wrote:well i guess with this i can make use of one of those pink/white LLB's sitting around in my inventory...
or get a better bow...but eh...my ego stopped being fed ages ago why bother trying to upgrade it zzz
This new update have a lot of questionable ideas, like removing mana evaporation which make a party of 8 player able to full charge fireball before opening a chest then switch to any weapon of their liking.

Spirit Weapon Transfer System can be used to restore lost dura weapons to it original dura state if you have failed enchant or repair the weapon (Provided of course you are using "Base version of the weapon) since Tarlach's method will return your old spirit weapon to normal un-enchanted weapon. That and the fact doing a transfer between the same weapon such as Two-hand Sword -> Two-hand Sword will also return the loss dura of fail repair, of course this is limited by the fact you will lose spirit weapon levels.

Then again... with the introduction of metal toolkit in last patch... nothing really surprise me anymore. I am just wondering how much in game mechanics they are going to completely blow up now.

The real group that's suffering from all these are really the fomors, 8 Fireball / Thunder right off the start before they even spawn, increase damage enhancement easily breaking over 10k damage barrier and powerful enchants with no negative effects... tis a sad day to be a fomor...

I had hoped they would add customization changes to the spirit weapons such that everyone's spirit will be unique in a way and the way to level them in a different way. Because face it, most player just raise their spirit weapons through "auto-feeding ways" with "questionable" item sources and then complain how long it took to get them to reach level 50. Not that I am saying there aren't people who actually feeding it should have the right to complain the weapon being weaker than a simple upgraded weapons.

I guess I was wrong to hope, because that means I was in despair already.