[Testing] G15S2

Info about Mabinogi game updates from around the world.
Kenero

Re: [Testing] G15S2

Post by Kenero »

It seems if the fomors have more access to skills other than Defense, Windmill, Counter, and Smash, it would make a much more interesting battle.

I would love to see a fomor who, upon death, will heal his allies or fomors that try to outflank the player. Like one monster is going in for a smash and the 2nd monster goes behind the player to immediately attack them right after knock back.
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Kenero wrote:It seems if the fomors have more access to skills other than Defense, Windmill, Counter, and Smash, it would make a much more interesting battle.

I would love to see a fomor who, upon death, will heal his allies or fomors that try to outflank the player. Like one monster is going in for a smash and the 2nd monster goes behind the player to immediately attack them right after knock back.
Fomors has much more chivalry than the players when it comes to fighting, specially the warriors.

Cichol should suggest to devCat to consider releasing the Fomor Steel Toolkits for the Fomors: Natural Shield/Mana Reflector/Heavy Stander +20lvl, Chaincasting +20lvl, Instinct Reactive Bonus, Knockdown Resist, Stomp Range +20lvl, Flight Ability Bonus, Increase Summon Minion +20lvl please!

That's the real conspiracy behind all that ducat trading!
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

I am just wondering, did they remove the dur loss with meditation when wand is equipped, or was that increased/decreased/left alone?
meren

Post by meren »

Soluna wrote:*Both methods have chance to lower Spirit Weapon's level unless you used Spirit Restore Liqueur before the ritual.

Spirit Dream Liqueur -> Currently sold by Berched
Spirit Seal Liqueur -> Currently Sold by Dorren
Spirit Restoration Liqueur -> 100% Cash Shop item because it has trade # limitation
Any idea if it's a fixed amount/percentage of level loss or is it completely random?

In any case, I think it will most likely lower the spirit weapon's level by a significant amount no matter what, otherwise their spirit restoration liqueur wouldn't sell :lol:
Kenero

Post by Kenero »

meren wrote:
Soluna wrote:*Both methods have chance to lower Spirit Weapon's level unless you used Spirit Restore Liqueur before the ritual.

Spirit Dream Liqueur -> Currently sold by Berched
Spirit Seal Liqueur -> Currently Sold by Dorren
Spirit Restoration Liqueur -> 100% Cash Shop item because it has trade # limitation
Any idea if it's a fixed amount/percentage of level loss or is it completely random?

In any case, I think it will most likely lower the spirit weapon's level by a significant amount no matter what, otherwise their spirit restoration liqueur wouldn't sell :lol:
If you have a high level ego, losing even 1-2 levels on any stat is significant. If you were level 47 str and you dropped down to level 45, that's almost 2 weeks worth of feeding down the drain.
meren

Post by meren »

Kenero wrote:If you have a high level ego, losing even 1-2 levels on any stat is significant. If you were level 47 str and you dropped down to level 45, that's almost 2 weeks worth of feeding down the drain.
Very true. However if the spirit restoration liqueur is too expensive (like costing as much as a few premium rebirth cards), I'd still be willing to sacrifice 1-2 levels.

I wouldn't mind spending money on the potion, if it's reasonably priced of course.
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Pyro wrote:I am just wondering, did they remove the dur loss with meditation when wand is equipped, or was that increased/decreased/left alone?
If is not mentioned in the patch notes, most likely it is left alone.
meren wrote: Very true. However if the spirit restoration liqueur is too expensive (like costing as much as a few premium rebirth cards), I'd still be willing to sacrifice 1-2 levels.

I wouldn't mind spending money on the potion, if it's reasonably priced of course.
Is not 1-2 levels, it is more like a fix percentage of the experience. There's no exact conclusions yet, but people have lost up to 4 levels from 1 stats. The only thing certain is you get penalized more for having higher spirit levels.
Kenero

Post by Kenero »

Level 41+ Battle Sword Ego... Anyone with bastard or muramasa ego want to cry? Also the durability on that thing!

---

Level 41+ Ego Glory Sword... Insane crit, as expected!

---

Level 46+ Ego Highlander Long Bow... well... oh well...
Benier

Post by Benier »

I'm usually more of a lurker on these forums, but with the possible release of ego transfer processes I was wondering if you guys would mind checking out the warhammer ego at higher levels if you have time. All these new weapons are cool and all but as a giant I can't dual wield any of them, and iron mace has dreadful critical rate. Wiki also has a incredibly uninformative chart for the warhammer ego, so I was wondering if you guys would mind helping me out if you have the time. Thanks
meren

Post by meren »

Warhammer also has really low critical, just slightly better than Iron Mace. At level 40 warhammer only has 17% crit. http://www.yatta.com.tw/mabinogi/items_ ... p?evid=959

I would choose Iron Mace ego over Warhammer anyday, if I main a giant.