[Testing] G15S2

Info about Mabinogi game updates from around the world.
Benier

Re: [Testing] G15S2

Post by Benier »

Ah that was really helpful. Iron mace at all 40 is still going to be in single digits when it comes to crit, so if these are really the only two options, I'll just stick to my current set up of dual 6R warhammers. Having to compensate for lack of crit with enchants only makes me lose out on damage from enchants, so no iron mace for me. Thanks!
Kenero

Post by Kenero »

Here's more treats:

Level 36+ Ego Wooden Blade. It's amazing considering it's a 3 hit weapon, haha.

---

Level 46+ Ego Francisca. Not so amazing, leaves much to be desired...
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Kenero wrote:Here's more treats:

That's probably not the "Wooden Blade" Wooden Blade but the professional Wooden Blade (Yea... Is confusing I know...). There's actually two wooden blades, the old original one know, which is the "Beginner" Wooden Blade and the newer version one known as the "Professional" Wooden Blade. Both of them have the same English name as the "Wooden Blade", but their respective original text names are different. And obviously, they have different stats as well.
Kenero

Post by Kenero »

Soluna wrote:
Kenero wrote:Here's more treats:

That's probably not the "Wooden Blade" Wooden Blade but the professional Wooden Blade (Yea... Is confusing I know...). There's actually two wooden blades, the old original one know, which is the "Beginner" Wooden Blade and the newer version one known as the "Professional" Wooden Blade. Both of them have the same English name as the "Wooden Blade", but their respective original text names are different. And obviously, they have different stats as well.
Oh I see... anyways here...:

Ego Cutlass! It's a sickly yellow-green glow though.
natsuame

Post by natsuame »

Not to get off the subject of egos...but, Oh my lord...a music scrolls bag??? Does it require service such as a shop bag? I'm assuming yes, which is fine with me since I'm a merchant. But also as a life-skiller, this season really has some great updates for us. At the moment half of my inventory is consumed with special music scrolls. This will be a life-saver for those who are holding on to the dying life of a bard.
Lyrrad

Post by Lyrrad »

The strongest. Too lazy to edit screenshot.
Craddle

Post by Craddle »

From what was posted, it looks like Battle Sword egos will have 40 more max dmg then a Gladius of the same level? That's assuming that when you posted "41+" that you were only referring to str. Not 41+ all stats. If so, that's insane.

By the looks of things, War Swords will have the highest max dmg for a 1h sword. Any chance you could post the stats of a lv.40 str War Sword? I'd like to compare that to the Battle Sword.

Thanks.
Kenero

Post by Kenero »

Craddle wrote:From what was posted, it looks like Battle Sword egos will have 40 more max dmg then a Gladius of the same level? That's assuming that when you posted "41+" that you were only referring to str. Not 41+ all stats. If so, that's insane.

By the looks of things, War Swords will have the highest max dmg for a 1h sword. Any chance you could post the stats of a lv.40 str War Sword? I'd like to compare that to the Battle Sword.

Thanks.
Level 41+ all stats most likely.

In KR Test, Duncan sells 10 cm diamonds for 250 g in his shop. So yeah, everything rises evenly.
Craddle

Post by Craddle »

Kenero wrote:Level 41+ all stats most likely.

In KR Test, Duncan sells 10 cm diamonds for 250 g in his shop. So yeah, everything rises evenly.
Ah, I see. Thank you. So then Gladius and Battle Sword are nearly the same. I'm trying to decide if it'd be worth it to transfer to a War Sword or not.
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Maxed Spirit Cutlass at all 50: 178 Max, 62% Crit, 50 Dura, Lesser Form of Yanling Dao.