[G15S2] Erinnin Martial Arts Tournament

Info about Mabinogi game updates from around the world.
Kenero

Re: [G15S2] Erinnin Martial Arts Tournament

Post by Kenero »

Team Emain Macha

Team Elf Giant Union
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

So they have excellent AIs? How do the bosses act?
Kenero

Post by Kenero »

Pyro wrote:So they have excellent AIs? How do the bosses act?
Much, much excellent.

For example my friend was using AR... the npc used evasion then charged.

Del had a bow out. She hit me with AR, charged lightning bolt when all 5 shots were fired then loaded AR and refired.

When you attack the healer, some of the nearby npc changed aggro and attack you instead.

They use final hit, hail storm, fireball, firebolt, etc. on you.

Dorren casts shock on herself and runs around stunning everybody.

It doesn't help they harbor 10k+~20k+ hp, so it gets reallly realllllly challenging but fun!

Hell, the NPC uses crash shot against you.
Kiex

Post by Kiex »

Does Ferghus have a special skill that breaks ur weapons?..

and those vids looked insane!! looks fun! =P
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

If possible, I'd assume Edern has Savage Beast Full Swing (despite being an untransformed Human) and Price can become a Paladin.
Benier

Post by Benier »

How's that guy in the first video doing so much damage? did he have a fully set up metal tool kit equipment set?
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

Benier wrote:How's that guy in the first video doing so much damage? did he have a fully set up metal tool kit equipment set?
The stat cap in Korea for Dex/Str/Int etc. is 9999 (for NA it's 999, and most people haven't reached it yet). However, people in Korea do manage to get it that high. Doesn't mean it's not from Enhancements or Enchants, but it may also just be stats.
Aegis

Post by Aegis »

Eating food before food cap.
Kenero

Post by Kenero »

Benier wrote:How's that guy in the first video doing so much damage? did he have a fully set up metal tool kit equipment set?
In KR Test, there was a glitch with metal toolkit enhancement that multiplied its effects into the thousands, however it's fixed now but the weapons before the fix, still exist.

Team Tir Chonaill

Team Taillteann

As awesome as this tournament is, I can't help but feel DevCat is running out of ideas. They need something completely new or with fresh new people to join them.