[JP Update] Partner System

Info about Mabinogi game updates from around the world.
Soluna

Re: [JP Update] Partner System

Post by Soluna »

tsutsu3 wrote:So can you take the outfit that they are wearing off and wear it with the cash shop item. And are the items dyeable when they are on the maid/butler?
Yes, you can wear them (I believe the items are restricted to human/elves though). And yes they can be dyed, but both actions require you to use the removal potion. So, no you cannot dye the items if the item is bounded to your partner.
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

Just curious, since you can summon them in homesteads... Lets say I'm in Tir Na Nog, and a friend of mine is in Dunbarton. Can I get him to come to my homestead, summon a Partner, make him mount it, then exit homestead and him ending up in Tir Na Nog with me?
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Psy wrote:Just curious, since you can summon them in homesteads... Lets say I'm in Tir Na Nog, and a friend of mine is in Dunbarton. Can I get him to come to my homestead, summon a Partner, make him mount it, then exit homestead and him ending up in Tir Na Nog with me?
No, upon entering homestead, carriage or broom is forced to be un-summoned, only the partner can stay in homestead, not partner's "pets".
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

Soluna wrote:
Psy wrote:Just curious, since you can summon them in homesteads... Lets say I'm in Tir Na Nog, and a friend of mine is in Dunbarton. Can I get him to come to my homestead, summon a Partner, make him mount it, then exit homestead and him ending up in Tir Na Nog with me?
No, upon entering homestead, carriage or broom is forced to be un-summoned, only the partner can stay in homestead, not partner's "pets".
Dam. =\ No cheating the system when housing is down.
nandattebayo

Post by nandattebayo »

Are the dishes cooked always 5 star?
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

(MORE QUESTIONS!) Can you take them rafting?
nandattebayo wrote:Are the dishes cooked always 5 star?
I don't know for sure but most likely since it's based on your rank now, and they're rank 1.
Zeo

Post by Zeo »

Can the maids/butlers have darker skintones, or are they limited to pale skintones? (like elves)
Azareel

Post by Azareel »

So, you can give the Maid/Butler a bow...
Will they use it properly? Can they obtain any actual archery skills (Masteries, Magnum, etc)?

Also, is rF the max rank for their IS/Fireball? That'd be kinda useless. s:
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

nandattebayo wrote:Are the dishes cooked always 5 star?
Not certain on this, but they do make 5 stars dishes, just can't say if is always 5 stars.
Zeo wrote:Can the maids/butlers have darker skintones, or are they limited to pale skintones? (like elves)
Their skin tone can be changed in the color palette by the face, just like normal creation for your character
Psy wrote:(MORE QUESTIONS!) Can you take them rafting?
Don't know, but even if you can it I don't think it would help that much, I would assume no though.
Azareel wrote:So, you can give the Maid/Butler a bow...
Will they use it properly? Can they obtain any actual archery skills (Masteries, Magnum, etc)?Also, is rF the max rank for their IS/Fireball? That'd be kinda useless. s:
They don't learn range skills, rank F is highest for their adv skills.
Soluna wrote:
Psy wrote:Whenever something goes into their inventory, can you put it back on them at any time or do you need to remove it from their inventory and give it to them again?
Re-answering this question. You can equip/un-equip partner items just by clicking it, that is, if they equipped something, click the item on the equipped window and it will go to their inventory. And if you click it in the inventory it will be equipped to the equipment window directly. But upgrading, repairing, dyeing the items require you to use the removal potion.
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

Can you use Pet Trade Medals on them?
Soluna wrote:
Zeo wrote:Can the maids/butlers have darker skintones, or are they limited to pale skintones? (like elves)
Their skin tone can be changed in the color palette by the face, just like normal creation for your character
I think what he means is, Elves can only be Caucasian. They can't be tan or black. Can the partners be tan or black?