[JP Update] Partner System

Info about Mabinogi game updates from around the world.
Soluna

Re: [JP Update] Partner System

Post by Soluna »

Psy wrote:Can you use Pet Trade Medals on them?
Zeo wrote:Can the maids/butlers have darker skintones, or are they limited to pale skintones? (like elves)
I think what he means is, Elves can only be Caucasian. They can't be tan or black. Can the partners be tan or black?
No, they are not pets.

They are humans, they have final hit and can dual wield swords, any hair/skin/eye/mouth options normal humans have they have it also.
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

Their 6x10 inventory. Is that the inventory of their clothing or is that like a normal pet's inventory? Also, do the broom and carriage take up character slots? Lets say I have one carriage, and two partners. Can they both use it?
Azareel

Post by Azareel »

Soluna wrote:But upgrading, repairing, dyeing the items require you to use the removal potion.
Something about that doesn't seem very nice...
They should at least be able to repair their own clothes, at your request. =_=
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Psy wrote:Their 6x10 inventory. Is that the inventory of their clothing or is that like a normal pet's inventory? Also, do the broom and carriage take up character slots? Lets say I have one carriage, and two partners. Can they both use it?
Normal Inventory. Carriage and Broom are not pets, but accessories and doesn't take up space. Accessories seems to be universally used.
Azareel wrote:They should at least be able to repair their own clothes, at your request. =_=
The system is still rather incomplete, there might be future updates dealing with it.

And... it would appear Saturday is their payday, you have to pay them for their work. Ranging from 50k, 30K, and 10k. Paying them well will increase their favorite stat and reduce 100 stress. Likewise if you don't pay them their intimacy will reduce and start saying things like maybe I should change a Job. Their intimacy also reduce if they get too hungry and you don't give them food.
nandattebayo

Post by nandattebayo »

What are they spending their paychecks on if they don`t buy food?

lol
ferghus
Site Admin
Site Admin
IGN(s): Yoorah
Server: Ruairi, Mari

Post by ferghus »

The salary part was unexpected. New gold sink, it seems. I wonder what happens if you don't log on for a whole week, or on sat.
nandattebayo wrote:What are they spending their paychecks on if they don`t buy food?

lol
They too have lives outside of work, you know!
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

First Summon Movies:
Butler

Maid

(Hmm... yea I didn't make them to look that way...)
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

Why does everyone look like that?.... And is it possible the scene is different for different personalities?
Zeo

Post by Zeo »

Hmm... I have always wondered this but... what do you mean by...

"Maid/butler only outfits" when we asked what type of clothes they can wear?

Does that mean they only can wear the equipment they came with, or wha..?
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

Zeo wrote:Hmm... I have always wondered this but... what do you mean by...

"Maid/butler only outfits" when we asked what type of clothes they can wear?

Does that mean they only can wear the equipment they came with, or wha..?
You know how upgrading clothing or armor gives it an -Only tag? That makes it untradable. Giving clothing to Partners also make it Partner-Only. To remove this tag, you must use a item shop item. Not every clothing can be worn by Partners, but what they can wear is given the tag.