[JP Update] Partner System

Info about Mabinogi game updates from around the world.
nandattebayo

Re: [JP Update] Partner System

Post by nandattebayo »

Is this one "innocence"?
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

nandattebayo wrote: Is this one "innocence"?
Yes, technically it is "Tennen" 天然 in japanese.
Kenero

Post by Kenero »

Darn they removed fireball. D:
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Kenero wrote:Darn they removed fireball. D:
Well... They removed more than just those skills, but if it make you feel any better, Maid/Butler's Fireball/Ice Spear are bugged in other version, you need write special AI to let Maid use Fireball and I don't believe there was a way to let Butler charge more than 1 charge IS.
Kenero

Post by Kenero »

Soluna wrote:
Kenero wrote:Darn they removed fireball. D:
Well... They removed more than just those skills, but if it make you feel any better, Maid/Butler's Fireball/Ice Spear are bugged in other version, you need write special AI to let Maid use Fireball and I don't believe there was a way to let Butler charge more than 1 charge IS.
Well, besides being modified... they are just adorable... too bad I can't dye her clothes.

Though I wish she called me "Master" instead of "Boss".
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Kenero wrote: Though I wish she called me "Master" instead of "Boss".
I could sworn my partner called me master though :U...

Oh, bonus tip... if you want auto x2 bonus... when you first summon it, right click the partner and turn off chat and it will retain the 120 Favorite Points. If you talked to them, the event will trigger and auto erase that 120 point and set it to 0.
JoeyDee

Post by JoeyDee »

So like, Since NA doesn't have depersonalize potions, how would we go about repairing our lovely new partners items?
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

JoeyDee wrote:So like, Since NA doesn't have depersonalize potions, how would we go about repairing our lovely new partners items?
Like how you do everything else in NA. Whine and Beg them to release it ="=...
JoeyDee

Post by JoeyDee »

Soluna wrote:
JoeyDee wrote:So like, Since NA doesn't have depersonalize potions, how would we go about repairing our lovely new partners items?
Like how you do everything else in NA. Whine and Beg them to release it ="=...
Huzzah! I have my master degree in Whining and begging! ./end sarcasm
Go figure they'd release only the partner cards without all the extra goodies to take away my money.