[JP Update] Partner System

Info about Mabinogi game updates from around the world.
Soluna

Re: [JP] Partner System

Post by Soluna »

Cide wrote:would it be possible to get some more pictures of the butler's character creation, rather than just the maid?
Sorry, but Maid seems to be more popular.

Lyrrad wrote:If they use up character slots, could we at least log into them like our pets?
I don't see why not...

There's hypothesis on the personality or intimacy might effect what the repair rate is, and... there's a lot questions with it too like will their equipments drop in combats, do they have age up bonus, do they even age etc... is just released, so it will take sometime to organize the informations.
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Soluna wrote:
Lyrrad wrote:If they use up character slots, could we at least log into them like our pets?
I don't see why not...
Okay, here's where I'll slap my mouth again. Yea, you can't log in as "Partner", you have to level them the "Butler/Maid" way, hence the reason having their quests.

Inb4 higher divorce rate in mabi and thousands of jobless butler/maid cosplay people...
Armelle

Post by Armelle »

Soluna wrote:hence the reason having their quests.

Inb4 higher divorce rate in mabi and thousands of jobless butler/maid cosplay people...
are you implying they have their own questline? or did i miss something in the first post
ferghus
Site Admin
Site Admin
IGN(s): Yoorah
Server: Ruairi, Mari

Post by ferghus »

Their daily quests earn them exp.
Lyrrad

Post by Lyrrad »

Soluna wrote:Inb4 higher divorce rate in mabi and thousands of jobless butler/maid cosplay people...
Achiel

Post by Achiel »

But Lyrrad! You can now train your own butlyr as the Head Butlyr!
Health

Post by Health »

Soluna wrote: *This is what ego weapons should be like...
Hnngh. It would be amazing to be able to turn weapon into a person-pet for 180 minutes every day. They could use your ego weapon as weapon!

uh. inb4 bleach :C
Zeo

Post by Zeo »

So... what kind of clothes can they wear, and/or can they wear armor and such?

If so, can they wear either or both light/heavy armor, and also what about magical clothes?

And do their equipments lose durability?
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Zeo wrote:So... what kind of clothes can they wear, and/or can they wear armor and such?

If so, can they wear either or both light/heavy armor, and also what about magical clothes?

And do their equipments lose durability?
They wear clothes, and base on the information it would seem that they can only wear butler and maid related clothing, but there is restriction on what clothing can be gifted (And yea...no succubus dress). Other than that they can be gifted most of the other equipments like duck hat, monocle, siren glasses, succubus hat, but there's always some restrictions.

As for weapons... there is currently a bug with gift them weapon un-summoning them and re-summon them so... err is kinda hard to say... but err it is confirmed they can't wield 2hand weapons or wear any armors.

And their cooking skill can be used once per in game day, resets at 0:00. And they can activated enchant effects, provided if they have the correct skills. Having r1 cooking means they can activate virtuous enchant.

And yes, their items do lose durability. As far as I know, their items cost 1 gold to repair. And apparently they have stress stat/meter or something... it affects their efficiency in gathering etc... or something...
Kapra

Re: [JP Update] Partner System

Post by Kapra »

Can they wear Elatha Costume? Is their repair free?