[Testing] G15S3 Merchant Destiny

Info about Mabinogi game updates from around the world.
nandattebayo

Re: [Testing] G15S3 Merchant Destiny

Post by nandattebayo »

Health wrote:1000 exp for milk gathering seems like a lot. 5 seconds for milk gathering, and like 1 or 2 seconds to drink it(or feed it to cow). With a cow pet(90minutes), it could be 900,000 EXP. No durability loss cause bottles don't require repair. That's SCC HM 12 times lol... Easy levelling on low level alt?
SCC HM 12x is 2.64 million exp, but 900k is still a lot more than I can get in 90 minutes on any of my alts. It certainly would give me something to use all the mana herb patches I planted on my homestead for. Right now I just buy a bunch of phoenix feathers and revive my horse, which gives about 1500 exp per revive. Assuming 10 seconds spent killing the horse on purpose and reviving it, it comes out to 810k exp in 90 minutes. My horse is lv70+ though, and the feathers will run you 108k gold, so cows are better if you don't have a high-level pet.
Health

Post by Health »

Huh. I thought SCC was 60k? 60k*12 = 720,000 Apparently I also meant SCC Hard. And 15x = 900,000 .__.
nandattebayo

Post by nandattebayo »

Health wrote:Huh. I thought SCC was 60k? 60k*12 = 720,000 Apparently I also meant SCC Hard. And 15x = 900,000 .__.
You need to include the mob exp. SCC Hard solo gives ~220,000 exp total.
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

What about water gathering? (Will water make you fat if you're full? . _.)
nandattebayo

Post by nandattebayo »

Pyro wrote:What about water gathering? (Will water make you fat if you're full? . _.)
Water does not change body wieght.
Health

Post by Health »

nandattebayo wrote:
Health wrote:Huh. I thought SCC was 60k? 60k*12 = 720,000 Apparently I also meant SCC Hard. And 15x = 900,000 .__.
You need to include the mob exp. SCC Hard solo gives ~220,000 exp total.
Ah, right.

Is there a list of all life skills that get x2? Or is it *everything* in the life skills tab?

x2 Taming Training?
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

nandattebayo wrote:
Pyro wrote:What about water gathering? (Will water make you fat if you're full? . _.)
Eating some things that do not change weight, like Carrots, will change your weight if you're full. Are you sure Water is exempt? (And not based on "it doesn't change body weight".)
nandattebayo

Post by nandattebayo »

Pyro wrote:
nandattebayo wrote:
Eating some things that do not change weight, like Carrots, will change your weight if you're full. Are you sure Water is exempt? (And not based on "it doesn't change body weight".)
Nope. You could test it on an alt if you want to know for sure. Or just visit the hot springs when you're done.
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Health wrote: Is there a list of all life skills that get x2? Or is it *everything* in the life skills tab?
x2 Taming Training?
Everything with Yellow Icon in Skill Tab.
meren

Post by meren »

Can you equip shields when using gold strike?