[KR Testing] Spirit Alchemy Cylinders

Info about Mabinogi game updates from around the world.
Soluna

Re: [KR Testing] G15S4

Post by Soluna »

Aubog007 wrote: Questions.
Are the other Cylinder Stats heightened as well?
Like Earth Wind Fire >20-40%?
Yes, in varying degrees...

Close to Maxed Volcano Cylinder:

78%Fire 32%Water 8%Wind 33%Earth @ 50str 50int 48dex 48luck 50will (39 Dura)

So...yea... *goes back slacking off*
Kenero

Post by Kenero »

It is B gain social on our server now?

Because it's sort of strange. I always assumed it to be D because Social Gain is pretty low.
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Kenero wrote:It is B gain social on our server now?

Because it's sort of strange. I always assumed it to be D because Social Gain is pretty low.
It has always been B. You gain social at the 100% rate.

It seems lower because Social is always gained when feeding all 5 other stats, therefore it is always roughly 1/5 of the other stats gain because there is no item that solely raise social and not the other stats. I say roughly because certain stats for certain spirit weapon doesn't have level B growth rate on the other stats.

It would be something like comparing human years using dog years where 1 year old human = 1/7 year old dog. In this case social growth using stat growth where 1 social = 1/5 stat. They are at different rates.

If Social is really D growth, it would be 1/5 of what is now.
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

P.S. if you play testing you can actually see this with the 10 CM Diamonds. Because it is one item that raise ALL stats, and therefore raise everything equally and you will see that the Social will raise the same as the other stats that are level B, but lower than level B growth stats will get less than Social, and higher than B growth will grow more.

This is purely because since diamond raise all stats, the growth rate will be reflected accordingly.
If it really is D growth, why is it maxed before C Growth?

Data don't lie once you understand it.
Aubog007

Post by Aubog007 »

Soluna wrote:
Aubog007 wrote: Questions.
Are the other Cylinder Stats heightened as well?
Like Earth Wind Fire >20-40%?
Yes, in varying degrees...

Close to Maxed Volcano Cylinder:

78%Fire 32%Water 8%Wind 33%Earth @ 50str 50int 48dex 48luck 50will (39 Dura)

So...yea... *goes back slacking off*
Pretty awesome. However. Does the % bonuses apply to the cylinder or to the "mastery"
By which i mean does the bonus work with LD, Shock and other etc alchemy skills that do not get boosted by normal cylinder stats.
Zeo

Post by Zeo »

Anyone knows what is the regular cylinder ego's stats are at level 50 each?
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Zeo wrote:Anyone knows what is the regular cylinder ego's stats are at level 50 each?
If you mean the bonuses on the element rates, they are all the same on all on cylinders, the only difference is what cylinder they are as base weapon.

In base form The lower grade cylinder: Cylinder, Fire Cylinder, Water Cylinder, Earth Cylinder, Wind Cylinder have less balance than the higher grade cylinder: Tower Cylinder, Volcano, Earthquake, Tidalwave, and Hurricane.

But they will all get 78% Fire bonus but obviously if you have a Volcano that will help even more.
Aubog007 wrote: Pretty awesome. However. Does the % bonuses apply to the cylinder or to the "mastery"
By which i mean does the bonus work with LD, Shock and other etc alchemy skills that do not get boosted by normal cylinder stats.
I haven't had the time to test this, but I would assume it is applied to cylinder efficiency rate. I can't really say if it will boost the intermediate alchemy skills, but I believe it would affect it somehow.
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

*At request for further explaining on Spirit Social...

So... really, the only concept to understand is that Social is not the same as the other Stat growth because it is dependent on all the other stat rather than itself. (In other words, it is kind like a completeness of you spirit weapon.)

An image break down of ALL level B growth Spirit (Which does not exist) would be the following:
Where the first 5 bars are the basic str, dex, int stats etc. and the last bar is the social growth.

This is why when you feed something that gives 1000 exp to Str you are going to get around 200 exp for Soc. It is not because Level D = 0.2 Exp rate, if because Soc growth depend on all 5 stats and the max value for 1 stats is always 0.2 where 5 stats will make it 100% (Reverse Thinking Here), the so called Level B.

If Social were to act as the other growth, it would be something like this:
A completely different stat with is own color code.

But that's not how it works, because of Female Sword Spirits disprove it.
Stop for a moment and think what is the problem for Female Sword Spirits? They will reach Social 50 before the other stats and hence truncate the possible growth (The problem is fixed btw).

Okay! If that were the case, it must be because the social growth "IS" higher than the other stats. But that wouldn't be the case if the Spirit is Level D:
It would be a constant rate of 20%.

Now, let's use the first image idea and apply the situation:
If I were to feed the Spirit Female Sword, Str would get 100%, Int would get 100%, Will would get 100%, Dex and Luck at 80%. What about Social? You guessed it, 100%. This is why the growth truncation happens.

But what about the others spirits? They don't have this problem because they have higher than Level B Stats to cover up the shortcoming of the Level C stats.

This is supported by Diamonds feeding also:

Because Diamonds raises all the stats equally (It doesn't have to be 10cm either), you can see the growth rate completely and reflect the bar image accordingly. (And guys, this is why girls like diamonds, it never lies.)

That's also why Diamond feeding is bad for Spirit Female Swords, because their growth chart is not balanced, feeding Diamond will only result in faster truncation (Again, nothing to worry about now).

Finally, the idea here is not about it should be named Level D growth or Level B growth or Level D = 0.2 growth (who came up with that anyway?). The idea is you understand how it works and why social is raised slower than the strength and the other stats.

People can call it Level F if they want really, it wouldn't change how it works in the system.
Maalik

G15S4 New Wand Ego all 50 stat.

Post by Maalik »

How do you feel?
Do you need Oxygen!? Do you need a Banana!?
You want a banana!?

This is the finalized effect.

Translation:
-16% MP usage
+8% Magic damage
11% Casting speed
12% Crit damage

Me and dev cat v
edetha

Post by edetha »

Hey, small question about cylinder egos. Can someone test mana crystalization with an ego cyl, and see if it is improved or not. Thank you.