Solar's G16 Adventure... Part 1?

Whether you defeated a Desert Dragon, or managed to strip a succubus, post screenshots or videos!
Soluna

Solar's G16 Adventure... Part 1?

Post by Soluna »

Before we start...
If you don't want to get spoiled by G16, don't worry there's nothing in here relate to it because I have not even start G16 main quests...

Obviously the biggest update is the Fight Skills and unfortunately (or fortunately for some) we have to obtain the skill through the Rush of Love quest line.
For the most part... it was smooth... but I did ran into some weird situation like... the game giving me two Ysolte to deal with... (I dunno if I should complain or not...)

And... after getting the skills... it was time to explore the new map and do some training of course...
But... let's not forget the colorful NPCs...

Oh... Odran...

For the most part... the map is relative... empty... you can also find ancient monsters really easily...
They have really nice experience too... 65k for Ancient Trolls and 91k for Ancient Giant Spiders

The map's monster are really nice to train the new skills on, but occasionally you may want to go to other area to train the specific skill tasks.
Specifically for some skills' Rank 2 to Rank 1 you need to hit specific monster with that skill. For example, somersault kick require you to kick shadow alchemists, uppercut require you to reduce ghost monsters def and protection, pummel require you to pummel lions. (For alchemist, use Dorren's Request mission and for uppercut you can choose to use Scary Library or do SCC or Lingering Poles wait for the Ghost to spawn). The skill I had most trouble with was uppercut's critical requirement :[ it took the most time.

Occasionally... you also discover new fighting skills...Like:

Leg Lock-

Skull Bash-

and sometimes... you can even get piggyback rides...
Kapra

Re: Solar's G16 Adventure... Part 1?

Post by Kapra »

My god your ranks... And I hope that first picture was edited.
ferghus
Site Admin
Site Admin
IGN(s): Yoorah
Server: Ruairi, Mari

Post by ferghus »

Boss skill ranks!
Sky

Post by Sky »

46k for ancient golem T_T
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Pyro wrote:And I hope that first picture was edited.
Unfortunately it wasn't. The situation occurred when the server was lagging and "produced" two Ysolte for me, but after the mission was over it was fine... as the extra Ysolte *ahem*... don't ask me what happened to her.
Armelle

Post by Armelle »

i stored her in my bank for safe keeping
and possible naughty business
and, ha
"Shut up."
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Armelle wrote: and, ha
"Shut up."
There's even better ones...
ImageImage
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

Soluna wrote:
Pyro wrote:And I hope that first picture was edited.
Unfortunately it wasn't. The situation occurred when the server was lagging and "produced" two Ysolte for me, but after the mission was over it was fine... as the extra Ysolte *ahem*... don't ask me what happened to her.
I was moreso referring to Berkus... Was there two of everything or just them?
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Pyro wrote: I was moreso referring to Berkus... Was there two of everything or just them?
Of course, it was a personal double rainbow.
Achiel

Post by Achiel »

Ysolte discovered the ability of shadow cloning herself! ...And so did the bandit boss.