Mabinogi - Partner Carriage Teleport

Whether you defeated a Desert Dragon, or managed to strip a succubus, post screenshots or videos!
Kenero

Mabinogi - Partner Carriage Teleport

Post by Kenero »

You can use the partner's carriage to transport people from your homestead to your location.

Surprised that most people don't know that...
Sky

Re: Mabinogi - Partner Carriage Teleport

Post by Sky »

Wow, good stuff. I might buy a carriage because of this. I guess it was mainly due to the fact that you can't normally summon pets in homestead that this thought skipped people's mind.
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Sky wrote:Wow, good stuff. I might buy a carriage because of this. I guess it was mainly due to the fact that you can't normally summon pets in homestead that this thought skipped people's mind.
No, it was mentioned.
However, this kind of things falls into the gray area category much like housing ticket and many others.

Reminds me of the manga Zebraman...
shadofrak

Post by shadofrak »

Nice to know, but it's not really a big deal since you can do the same in Avon with a pet
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

shadofrak wrote:Nice to know, but it's not really a big deal since you can do the same in Avon with a pet
This doesn't have a five minute cooldown, though.
Armelle

Post by Armelle »

i dont see how you could get borked over for doing it,part of the advertisement for the pets was to be able to summon them there
not to mention the ability to mount there would be disabled by now if it were a problem,unless its disabled on the other servers...