Oh noes, a Peaca run

Whether you defeated a Desert Dragon, or managed to strip a succubus, post screenshots or videos!
ferghus
Site Admin
Site Admin
IGN(s): Yoorah
Server: Ruairi, Mari

Oh noes, a Peaca run

Post by ferghus »

So I was tricked into joining a Peaca run. :( Nevertheless, it was fun. And it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be... I remember people saying how Peaca is way harder than Peaca Basic.. doesn't seem to be true. O_o We did use up a ridiculous amount of water crystals, though, which Jun had to help us with by using a remote coupon to resupply. @_@

Our pro strike force!

I wasn't slacking off, I swear. :(

Oh noes, a member of our pro strike force had to quit. >:

Yoorah goes boom.

Jun goes boom.

Jun was tricked into going back to search for the key. :v

pataterose wanted to look all pro by soloing Demi Rich. (Lich?)

...which didn't quite work out. >:

Demi Rich sure is scary...

AHHHH, MUST RUN.

It tried to have its revenge by luring us into another dungeon. Dx

We should do more guild runs. n_n And post screenshots! The forum makes it manageable, at last. :o
youknowwhoiam

Re: Oh noes, a Peaca run

Post by youknowwhoiam »

can't see shit because the board doesn't display them in fullsize when you click on them
peaca is harder than basic, basic is so much shorter and there are less mobs per room
why did you only go in with 5 people?
Beepuke

Post by Beepuke »

oh hey you went with plugs, that darn elf who always asks me to do sliab

what happened to marta?
ferghus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ferghus »

youknowwhoiam wrote:can't see shit because the board doesn't display them in fullsize when you click on them
peaca is harder than basic, basic is so much shorter and there are less mobs per room
why did you only go in with 5 people?
The resize works in two stages if the image is too large for your browser window. Click the magnifying glass in the top-left corner again to display it full size. Maybe I should change the resize method to make it more obvious... hmm.

I dunno, we were fine with 5 people. The only time we had trouble was when those ghosts spawned, but they didn't spawn much.
Beepuke wrote:oh hey you went with plugs, that darn elf who always asks me to do sliab

what happened to marta?
Who's Marta? o-o; If you mean Sylphend, they had to go to bed. xd
Patchy

Post by Patchy »

Yoorah wrote:The resize works in two stages if the image is too large for your browser window. Click the magnifying glass in the top-left corner again to display it full size. Maybe I should change the resize method to make it more obvious... hmm.
Whoa that magnifying glass in the top left-corner exists and has to be clicked twice! Yeah, change it!
ferghus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ferghus »

Patchy wrote:
Yoorah wrote:The resize works in two stages if the image is too large for your browser window. Click the magnifying glass in the top-left corner again to display it full size. Maybe I should change the resize method to make it more obvious... hmm.
Whoa that magnifying glass in the top left-corner exists and has to be clicked twice! Yeah, change it!
Done!

I basically took out the middle step. I think it's more convenient now. Or I could use a 3-stage resizer like before, but with a more obvious "full view" expansion icon like some blogs have. Dunno what you guys would prefer. x3
youknowwhoiam

Post by youknowwhoiam »

thanks, now i can actually see what's going on