hello to all my fans!

Whether you defeated a Desert Dragon, or managed to strip a succubus, post screenshots or videos!
youknowwhoiam

hello to all my fans!

Post by youknowwhoiam »

hello to all my 65 year old and up male fans!

what is this i don't even

hello to all my "65 year old and up" "female" fans!

and in closing:
don't know who he is, but he can, don't you ever doubt that. because tinypic said so, it must be true
Soluna

Re: hello to all my fans!

Post by Soluna »

Is this based on your Wall Breaking Video in Provocation?
youknowwhoiam

Post by youknowwhoiam »

it's based on my entire channel which has gotten views from other places than here (1 person even managed to find it through a search, not sure how that happened), i can look at what the stats for the video are though...
it said there is insufficient data to show me a demographic chart
"how to het time-lost figurine" is the search that led someone to my 2nd provocation run. it's on page 13, how random
9 views from undetermined links posted in either some forum, messaging program, or email that led to someone pasting it into their browser
a google search of the video link shows nothing but most forums block google from searching them nowadays, i wonder who all those 9 people are

anyways, my most viewed video isn't my provocation one, it's my first video where i demonstrate arrow revolver with 500 max damage on the bears of dunbarton, let's see what i can learn from this
aside from some random person from the philippines watching, this is interesting i guess. i'll give you one guess as to which age group is which gender
?
wat
WHO THE WHAT?
WHO FAVORITED MY VIDEO!? TELL ME YOUTUBE, I WILL KILL THEM
whoever the hell did it they also favorited orz so many misses
i will KILL them
wow seriously how do i find out who has these videos favorited i'm so mad i can't even think
ferghus
Site Admin
Site Admin
IGN(s): Yoorah
Server: Ruairi, Mari

Post by ferghus »

So... 42% of nari's fanbase is made up of 65 year old women. Awesome.

I get all the lolis.
youknowwhoiam

Post by youknowwhoiam »

yeah but how accurate is all this demographic data really, it looks to me like being a 65 year old woman is youtube's way of marking someone as anonymous
Patchy

Post by Patchy »

Uh oh, one of my YouTube accounts might be a >65-year-old woman too! But don't worry. I didn't favorite anything.