Solar's Royal Banquet Adventure

Whether you defeated a Desert Dragon, or managed to strip a succubus, post screenshots or videos!
Soluna

Solar's Royal Banquet Adventure

Post by Soluna »

So, being unprepared for the first banquet, I took the time to prepare for this last banquet and overflowed the food on the tables with my own XD!

Yea! Take that! This week's special is the POISON STEW!

I tried to talk to the Banquet Helper to give me more tickets, but looks like she won't take bribes ~"~

Since there's less Guild Members attending this Banquet, I decide to talk to some of the NPCs at the banquet:

XD I wonder what should I do next banquet?
Dusky

Re: Solar's Royal Banquet Adventure

Post by Dusky »

All the pictures amused me greatly :O

Liked the soldier one very much x3
Patchy

Post by Patchy »

Oh hey, I like that formal-looking clothing you're wearing. And what's that spear thingy on your back?

Also, great screenshots! I see I'm not the only person here that enjoys poking at plot holes! My favorite is the one with the NPC being nagged by his wife!
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Patchy wrote:Oh hey, I like that formal-looking clothing you're wearing. And what's that spear thingy on your back?

Also, great screenshots! I see I'm not the only person here that enjoys poking at plot holes! My favorite is the one with the NPC being nagged by his wife!
The legendary Brionac from G11's mainstream reward ~"~ is for looking pretty only really...
Dusky

Post by Dusky »

That suit reminds me of lelouche suit from code geass (dam you otaku friend Dx) and I always thought it was a mod of some sort does it really exist <<?
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Dusky wrote:That suit reminds me of lelouche suit from code geass (dam you otaku friend Dx) and I always thought it was a mod of some sort does it really exist <<?
Celtic Ensemble (M), It was a bonus with premium rebirth card before. Probably still can find people selling it.
Yuneiko

Post by Yuneiko »

I like how you misspelled poison on the list.
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Yuneiko wrote:
I like how you misspelled poison on the list.
No one complained too at the banquet.