JP Server New Event + Zorro Set

Whether you defeated a Desert Dragon, or managed to strip a succubus, post screenshots or videos!
Soluna

JP Server New Event + Zorro Set

Post by Soluna »

First the Alice in Wonderland Set, now the Zorro Set? Guess someone should make a Movie!

In order to get the set, you participate in the event to protect the carriage traveling through out Rano that will be attacked by monsters (Giant Ratmans etc...).
Armelle

Re: JP Server New Event + Zorro Set

Post by Armelle »

well that explains the carriage files in the horse folder
Aegis

Post by Aegis »

Fortunately, or unfortunately as case may be, the monsters that attack the carriage seem randomized.

And they also got same client problems we do.

Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Aegis wrote: And they also got same client problems we do.
Every server will all get the same bugs because they have synchronized the patch updates of the different versions outside KR (mostly anyway), and since every server receive the same binary executable for the updates, if there is something wrong in it every server will have the same problem. It was hoped that the "testing servers" and testing in KR would have iron out the bug before they give out the codes, but guess not. We knew this kind of things would happen anyway when you synchronize the patch updates. In retrospect though, back when the server wasn't synchronized there was the same problem, so...there really isn't anything too surprising here...
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

TW just released this event as well, here's a footage of the last wave:

Giant Demi-Lich x3, does not require to use Ghost Sword to hit

In addition, there's said to have Giant Ghasts, Ifrit, Desert Dragon x2 as well

Battle Participation for the Event Desert Dragon/Ifrit is 100,000 exp + 5000 exp @_@

Other worth mention monsters are White Succubus Groups and Exploding Zombie/Goblin
Exploding Zombie Dmg: ~200(without explode resist), 35~50(with explode resist).
Exploding Goblin Dmg: ~1000(without explode resist), 100~150(with explode resist). \o/

Reference Reward Lists:
Zorro Clothing Sets
Dustin Silver Knight Sword (Special Colored)
Masamune (Special Colored)
Dragon Blade (Special Colored)
Elite Pass - Other Alchemist
Elite Pass - Fomor Attack
Elite Pass - Sulfur Spider
Finest, Fine, Normal Shadow Crystal
Potions
Patchy

Post by Patchy »

Those Giant Demi-lichs don't summon ghosts? Boring! Looks like they can't commit to one attack at all because their target queues are being reset too rapidly.
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/View.asp ... ntNo=00CKp

Pretty Sure the Independence Day Convoy is referring to this event, although prize will obviously be different, since Zorro Set is prem card. The reward is the Sea/Ocean Rose Set and the Lance Feather Set from TW design, probably will have rare colored Dustin and Masamune as well if I am correct.
Armelle

Post by Armelle »

http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/View.asp ... ntNo=00CKw

yupps

also may i ask what outfit that is,not the armor,the other

i always find it funny when some event gets twisted to be a national holiday event,haha..
shadofrak

Post by shadofrak »

we can tell this event has absolutely no relevance to america except protecting it, just like what every country on earth has to do >.>
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Armelle wrote: also may i ask what outfit that is,not the armor,the other
Didn't I say it in my post? Ocean/Sea Rose Set is the dress/suit set, Lance Feather set is the armor set, both are gender specific.

Side note:
supposedly, the JP and KR event both have these 2 set items in the reward lists as well, but TW didn't. For TW both set were in gachapons even though they designed it, ironic isn't it...