Make Your Own Imp-Ness Avatar

Whether you defeated a Desert Dragon, or managed to strip a succubus, post screenshots or videos!
Kapra

Re: Make Your Own Imp-Ness Avatar

Post by Kapra »

That is REALLY good but I think kinda defeats the point since he doesn't look like an Imp like that, it just looks like he was drawn in MapleStory style...
Sky

Post by Sky »

Pyro wrote:That is REALLY good but I think kinda defeats the point since he doesn't look like an Imp like that, it just looks like he was drawn in MapleStory style...
Imp Lover text is still there.
It doesn't look like Maplestory one bit.
The context is given already since people who has seen it is at the Imp-Ness Avatar thread and has seen various Imp-ness versions already.
That's just how Cichol rolls.
Patchy

Post by Patchy »

Speaking of context, it just occurred to me that all these Imps are giving the Nazi salute! It might be kinda weird if many forum folks start using them as their avatars, uh oh!

Also, Cichol Imp is adorable! Pease why you so good!
zcoinz

Post by zcoinz »

Omg! Pea can I use your cichol as my pic here?
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

Sky wrote:Imp Lover text is still there.
It doesn't look like Maplestory one bit.
The context is given already since people who has seen it is at the Imp-Ness Avatar thread and has seen various Imp-ness versions already.
That's just how Cichol rolls.
When I said MapleStory characters I was joking about the size of their heads. o .o But ya, people who've seen other ones should understand this one.
Patchy wrote:Speaking of context, it just occurred to me that all these Imps are giving the Nazi salute! It might be kinda weird if many forum folks start using them as their avatars, uh oh!

That occurred to me too, I laughed so hard when I saw Miss Morry doing it. XD
shadofrak

Post by shadofrak »

so i got this far

so... since im always bad at drawing hair on anything, anyone wanna volunteer? XD
avi for reference ---->
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

shadofrak wrote:Image
so i got this far
If you're going to continue, try to angle the robe a little bit more to your left (its right). Utilize curved lines rather than straight.
Peascod

Post by Peascod »

Pyro wrote:That is REALLY good but I think kinda defeats the point since he doesn't look like an Imp like that, it just looks like he was drawn in MapleStory style...
Well, Cichol is just a rebel like that. He does whatever he wants. He shrouds his identity in shadows, so you never see his face, or skin color. I don't see Cichol-imp doing otherwise either. Plus I don't think shortening the hood and having him look like some Vaudeville actor would have looked as good. Everything else is pretty much like Sky mentioned already.
Patchy wrote:Speaking of context, it just occurred to me that all these Imps are giving the Nazi salute! It might be kinda weird if many forum folks start using them as their avatars, uh oh!

Thankie, Patchy. I guess I take my time in MS paint?
zcoinz wrote: Omg! Pea can I use your cichol as my pic here?
Sure, I don't mind you using Cichol-imp for here.
shadofrak

Post by shadofrak »

Pyro wrote:If you're going to continue, try to angle the robe a little bit more to your left (its right). Utilize curved lines rather than straight.
uh... don't really know what you mean but i don't really see anything wrong with it

but any tips for hair? somehow ends up looking like ghirahim's hair every time i try
zcoinz

Post by zcoinz »

YAY! Legend of Zelda ftw! By the way how the hell is it that u get one side to cover half the face? That's just weird...