NEXT GEN MABI

Whether you defeated a Desert Dragon, or managed to strip a succubus, post screenshots or videos!
Yuneiko

NEXT GEN MABI

Post by Yuneiko »

Just posting for the hell of it: testing out all the QUALITY options of mabi on my "low end" computer. Nets me around 12-15 FPS in ch1 dunbarton with EVERYTHING on, otherwise on ch4 i get around 25-30 FPS.

How I've been playing mabi quality wise:

Now with the NEXT-GEN filter: BROWN AND BLOOM
Armelle

Re: NEXT GEN MABI

Post by Armelle »

that brown filter wasnt even in mabi for longest time,i dunno why we had it since g0

it makes everything bland colored...

i like glow effect though

EDIT: also if anything its that font mod that hurts my eyes,seriously
ferghus
Site Admin
Site Admin
IGN(s): Yoorah
Server: Ruairi, Mari

Post by ferghus »

I agree with elf jailbait; the brown filter and the font are ugly. D:
The anti-aliasing looks nice. I can turn on AA on my GeForce 7600GT as well, with no apparent performance loss, but I've decided to just leave it turned off. AA even appears to be reducing menu/text-related lag, but I'm not sure. Has anyone else noticed this, or is it just my imagination?
Armelle

Post by Armelle »

Yoorah wrote:I agree with elf jailbait; the brown filter and the font are ugly. D:
The anti-aliasing looks nice. I can turn on AA on my GeForce 7600GT as well, with no apparent performance loss, but I've decided to just leave it turned off. AA even appears to be reducing menu/text-related lag, but I'm not sure. Has anyone else noticed this, or is it just my imagination?
The game in general always ran better with aa on