Dusky Moments!

Whether you defeated a Desert Dragon, or managed to strip a succubus, post screenshots or videos!
Patchy

Dusky Moments!

Post by Patchy »

By popular demand, and for those who are still unfamiliar with this guild meme of ours, well, enjoy!
Dusky wrote:Bag!
It started back when pets were relatively new in Mabinogi, our Dusky had the habit of accidentally telling everyone what he's doing with his pets (Summon... Bag! Return! etc.) IN GUILD CHAT, which also means the rigorously typed out commands failed because they were IN GUILD CHAT! Our Dusky did things like this so very often that we have named it after him!

So now it's like this: Whenever someone in the guild (not necessarily Dusky) speaks some pet-command (does not have to be "Bag!") IN GUILD CHAT by accident, we are all obligated to point out such a faux pas ("Dusky'd!") and ridicule the offender mercilessly! (My favorite part!)

Here are a few Dusky moments that I caught on screenshots:

(with an assist from me in this one!)

And a deleted scene during G3 final cutscene.

More, more! We need more Dusky moments! Post more screenshots here and humiliate them!
Dusky

Re: Dusky Moments!

Post by Dusky »

the reason I dont say the pet commands anymore is because someone told me to start hotkeying which eventually sunk in, but now an then I say hl! or bag! in guild chat since Im to lazy to hotkey it or I forget I got the commands hotkeyed and old habits die hard ;D; and yes the good old days~ Still remember that moment you were training cooking an were chubby >u> yes patchy was chubby once but she was awesome still >u>

-by the way I love the edit you did there :0
Yuneiko

Post by Yuneiko »

Dusky's mostly moved on from "Bag!"'ing the guild chat, but nowadays, he's a typo demon and has problems with capslock!
Now his "best" moment i'd say was his "Revolver Xbox"
Dusky

Post by Dusky »

my keyboard is busted which leads to my bad spelling as well as my caplock button activateing on its own or switching places with lowercase letters >_<
somecoolguy

Post by somecoolguy »

I like how so many of the examples were me...
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

You are his best disciple by far Coolguy, maybe it be "Coolguy moments" but the term "Dusky'd" is just too good to let go. And yea, Dusky's Revolver Xbox was one of his finer moments as well...
ferghus
Site Admin
Site Admin
IGN(s): Yoorah
Server: Ruairi, Mari

Post by ferghus »

Revolver xbox, I wish I had been there to see it. D:
Armelle

Post by Armelle »

oh god its a virus