Bushin Skill Exploit

Whether you defeated a Desert Dragon, or managed to strip a succubus, post screenshots or videos!
Soluna

Bushin Skill Exploit

Post by Soluna »

I had trouble deciding whether to post this or not, because this will definitely give more bad publicity to the skill being broken...
Anyway, it is not skill's fault, it is the player who abuse the exploits.

Exploit: Force PVP even though PVP options are not checked. Blessings will be lost. Death be with you...

Notes*: All region of Mabinogi are suffering with exploits.
ferghus
Site Admin
Site Admin
IGN(s): Yoorah
Server: Ruairi, Mari

Re: Bushin Skill Exploit

Post by ferghus »

No harm in posting, since the bad people will learn of it anyway. :( At least this way, legit players can be more careful.
Pretty weird exploit. Good thing we may not be getting this skill. :P
Patchy

Post by Patchy »

Soluna wrote:Anyway, it is not skill's fault, it is the player who abuse the exploits.
Your view here is backward. It's never the players' fault. Or rather, it's always the players' fault, so how is this relevant? Instead, it's the game's fault for making these easy exploits for the players. Stop defending Mabinogi and point out the game's faults!
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Patchy wrote: Your view here is backward. It's never the players' fault. Or rather, it's always the players' fault, so how is this relevant? Instead, it's the game's fault for making these easy exploits for the players. Stop defending Mabinogi and point out the game's faults!
Heh, I'll bite this.

I never defended the game, I defended the skill being a valid skill. This is relevant because it is a skill that may or may not be implemented. Much like the pictorial chat function that was chose not to be implemented, this maybe more relevant to people that are playing the game unlike you.

No, it is not always the player's fault. Bugs can exist where player can't avoid through normal activity, there is a big difference between the two. Is not always one or the other. If there is a bug today that give proficiency training x2 and the server isn't taken down to maintain it, it is not the player's fault to log in normally to do normal activities. If the so mentioned skill is working correctly but someone modified the files through illegal ways make it do things it is not suppose to that is the player's fault.

And no, I disagree that just because it is easy to exploit it is the game's fault, because for one, it is not easy to exploit. It is wide spread due to it being distributed to the public from the works of others who are more knowledgeable.

Rules are always easy to break. Homicide is a crime, but it is not very difficult to do it. Speeding is illegal but I break it every single day. So this must be the law's fault to have been established so easy to break such rules.

I don't see the fault in the game as much as I see the fault in the lack of action and response of the host and the community. Rules are to be up hold by the authority with power and community with common senses. Unfortunately...
natsuame

Post by natsuame »

If anyone remembers the Pally Massacre of G2 in Mari, waking up to having sleeping shopkeepers dead in Tir. Losing exp and dura trying to run away from the Pallys. Final thought, "Its not the gun that kills, its the user of the gun".
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

natsuame wrote:If anyone remembers the Pally Massacre of G2 in Mari, waking up to having sleeping shopkeepers dead in Tir. Losing exp and dura trying to run away from the Pallys.
Yes, pretty much the same thing except done through the bushin skill instead of trans skill.

Kiex

Post by Kiex »

man with that glitch I might not even enjoy good ol' dunbarton mass elf vs giant pvp!
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Kiex wrote:man with that glitch I might not even enjoy good ol' dunbarton mass elf vs giant pvp!
It is patched now. However, this change also nerfed skill now such that it can no longer attack Blinker while it is flying.
Kiex

Post by Kiex »

OMG I remember blinkers.. I HATE EM!!!
Achiel

Post by Achiel »

Soluna wrote:
Kiex wrote:man with that glitch I might not even enjoy good ol' dunbarton mass elf vs giant pvp!
It is patched now. However, this change also nerfed skill now such that it can no longer attack Blinker while it is flying.
Wouldn't make sense for it to attack a Blinker during flight anyway. Since you can't do that with a normal melee.