A Message from the Mabinogi Team

Whether you defeated a Desert Dragon, or managed to strip a succubus, post screenshots or videos!
Craddle

A Message from the Mabinogi Team

Post by Craddle »

"We have now addressed these major issues" He should have said we are addressing these major issues. He used the past tense as if they were done with all the problems.

Anyway, I'm glad to see them owning up to all the problems they've been having. They need to do this more often.

Side note: Check out that guy working in the background with the mohawk. lol
shadofrak

Re: A Message from the Mabinogi Team

Post by shadofrak »

0:53
free item?
Craddle

Post by Craddle »

shadofrak wrote:0:53
free item?
Yeah, I'm kinda hoping it's the daily advanced play items again.
natsuame

Post by natsuame »

LOL I noticed the dude in the Mohawk too :P
Craddle

Post by Craddle »

natsuame wrote:LOL I noticed the dude in the Mohawk too :P
Sabina wrote:Due to the love of our mysterious Mohawk Guy, I am creating an event in his honor.

Post your a screenshot of your character with a mohawk! (Keep the screenshots appropriate, of course!) Draw it, paint it, glue it, however you want! Five random Mohawk Guy fans will win NX 5k!

I will be announcing the winners at 6PM Pacific time today.

Time to get your mohawk on!
He's a celebrity already lol
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

Can somebody post what he's saying? My computer's sound is messed up. . _.
Craddle

Post by Craddle »

Pyro wrote:Can somebody post what he's saying? My computer's sound is messed up. . _.
Charles Park wrote:Hi mabinogi community, I'm Charles Park, Mabinogi producer. I'd like to thank all of you fans for
sticking with Mabinogi through our recent challenges. We realize that the extra server maintenances,
the august database adjustment, the recent wave of bans, and the lack of new content have led to some
frustration among you players, but we have now addressed these major issues. We are continuing to
implement improvements to our infrastructure, that will make your gaming experience more enjoyable
then ever before. In October, we are bringing in some long anticipated new content and I'm sure some
of you already have suspicions about what that might be. And the really big news is that we're making
premium service absolutely free to everyone who plays Mabinogi until October 18th. After that, we're
introducing a newly refreshed premium service. It's going to include the return of a very special free item
that all of you long time Mabinogi players have been missing. And for those that have already payed for
premium services, don't worry, you'll automatically be extended into the new service. Thank you everyone
for sticking with Mabingoi through this tough time. We're really excited about everything coming up in
Mabingoi in the near future. We will see you in Erinn.