Media from G11S2 KR* Edited

Whether you defeated a Desert Dragon, or managed to strip a succubus, post screenshots or videos!
Soluna

Media from G11S2 KR* Edited

Post by Soluna »

Even though we are still very far from Generation 11, couple news added looks really cool so I think I'll post some (I'd post in data section but this is not a complete list of the update and we are still too far from it).

First off is the Royal Alchemist Test, where you apply for the position for being a Royal Alchemist for the castle. You will be accepted based on your alchemist skill ranks and diary points (kinda like an achievement memo book, i.e. reach level 1000, married, break seal, etc). You will be reward a title upon being accepted. And much like the dan tests, if you fail to participate for a certain amount of time, you will lose points and eventually be stripped away of your title.

The title give the following bonus: Crystal Catalyst Success +1%, Synthesis Success +1%, Dissolution Success +1%, Water element alchemy skill +15dmg, Fire element alchemy skill +5dmg.

Being the Royal Alchemist will also allow you to get access to the special uniform and shoes that is uni-sex and uni-race (Kinda like Dan Uniform), it will also allow you to help on others on solo only shadow mission main stream quests.

In addition to those benefits, you will also be named for special cylinder upgrades (i.e. _______'s Water Pressure Enhancing Upgrade 1), although there is not much detail on this as to whether it is 1 time only like the seal titles, there are a total of 22 upgrades for the cylinders.

Another addition is that every night (7.pm) there will be banquet held in the castle, where there's tables you can sit down and chat with other people. You will also be given a lotto ticket for drawing prizes at the end of the banquet, channel change or leave the party before hand will make the ticket disappear however.

There's also free foods on the table that you can feast upon, it also said that being at the banquet for a certain period of time you will be rewarded with experience points o_O (Testing shows that player at lvl12 become lvl20 in about an hour at the banquet, great way to level Blaccy and the bots?!).

And the last thing I want to mention is the new gestures added: Salute, Bow, Dance 1~4. Here is a video for them, and it is not known whether you need service to use this, but for the first time...you can finally dance in Mabi.

Picture and Information Resource is from:
~銀月公會~
Patchy

Re: Media from G11S2 KR

Post by Patchy »

Put a donation box (like with the instrument playing) in front of that dance #3 and you'd be in business! :D
Dusky

Re: Media from G11S2 KR

Post by Dusky »

You read my mind patchy >u>